Customer Reviews

TerrAmazon, Organic Cacao Powder with Maca, 4 oz (113 g)

$5.65
$5.99
руб 201.85
Savings of: $0.34 (6% Off)
4.8 out of 5 based on 4 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-4 of 4 total

Great taste and has maca!

4 people found the following review helpful

Posted by jnewbigging From Korea, Republic of on Jul 16, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I needed some cacao powder so decided to try one with maca and I love it! Great taste. I'll use this in all my future baking projects.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Quality cacao but in a tiny packet

Posted by ChristinaHill From Virginia on Jan 17, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I make myself a hot cacao cup with raw honey every morning and evening to wake myself up and get all the health benefits. Also, since cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, it is noticed my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal since I started drinking these. My only gripe is, package runs out too fast :)

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Raw cacao

Posted by 4690938629307372678 on Feb 11, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Great taste, im really happy about this

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer2587437 From Canada on Oct 20, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Tastes good but I wish the bag was a bit bigger for the price.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-4 of 4 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives