RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Superior Source, Vitamin K2, 100 mcg, 60 Microlingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

₽867.55
₽1,112.40
Экономия: ₽244.85 (скидка 22%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 8 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

High Quality product

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен odereviews Jan 25, 2013

I’ve been suffering from knee pains for 13 years, and I have gone through multiple ACL surgeries. There’s still at least one knee surgery coming later this year. I’ve been trying various health products from iHerb to relieve knee pain. Superior source’s Vitamin K2 , 100 mcg, seem to help rather nicely with joint damage (bone-to-bone contacts thanks to Osteoarthritis of Knee). Menaquinone-7, should be the best form of Vitamin K2. I like the quick dissolving tablets, and serving size is only one tablet per day. I don’t like to eat dozens of tablets everyday. :) I have used Superior Source’s products before, and these provides great quality once again.

Пожаловаться

Noticable effect from a tiny dose

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3181965 May 02, 2014

51 and trying to deal with micro-vascular dysfunction and improve circulation. Because of salicylate sensitivity K-2 seems a good alternative. I take K-2 with vitamin D3 and magnesium malate, and it lifts my physical energy. I've been able to swim yesterday in a fairly cold sea water (19*C), without turning blue and breathless as I expected I would. It isn't K-2 alone that improved my circulation (GAGs such as chondroitin and calcium d-glucarate are also helpful for veins and arteries), but K-2 has a certain noticeable effect within minutes of ingestion. Nice small dose, as vitamin K is dangerous in overdose.

Very happy with these

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2350202 Sep 27, 2011

Truly instant dissolve on these. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

Inst Disolve tabs

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Giordie Nov 11, 2011

Love this idea as I am no good at swallowing pill, caps etc, this suites me right down to the ground

best K2

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2177198 May 16, 2015

MK7 is the best K2 form to take according to Dr Mercola. This is not from GMO soy. Love sublingal small tablets as I take a lot of supplements. For each 1,000 I.U.s of vit D, you need to take 100 mcg of K2 as the D will cause a deficiency.

Позиции 1-5 из 8