Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Superior Source, Vitamin K2, 100 mcg, 60 Microlingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

$15.59
$19.99
руб 792.54
Экономия: $4.40 (скидка 22%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

High Quality product

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен odereviews Jan 25, 2013

I’ve been suffering from knee pains for 13 years, and I have gone through multiple ACL surgeries. There’s still at least one knee surgery coming later this year. I’ve been trying various health products from iHerb to relieve knee pain. Superior source’s Vitamin K2 , 100 mcg, seem to help rather nicely with joint damage (bone-to-bone contacts thanks to Osteoarthritis of Knee). Menaquinone-7, should be the best form of Vitamin K2. I like the quick dissolving tablets, and serving size is only one tablet per day. I don’t like to eat dozens of tablets everyday. :) I have used Superior Source’s products before, and these provides great quality once again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very happy with these

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2350202 Sep 27, 2011

Truly instant dissolve on these. Pleasant taste. Teeth seem stronger since taking K vitamins.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Inst Disolve tabs

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Giordie Nov 11, 2011

Love this idea as I am no good at swallowing pill, caps etc, this suites me right down to the ground

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Noticable effect from a tiny dose

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3181965 May 02, 2014

51 and trying to deal with micro-vascular dysfunction and improve circulation. Because of salicylate sensitivity K-2 seems a good alternative. I take K-2 with vitamin D3 and magnesium malate, and it lifts my physical energy. I've been able to swim yesterday in a fairly cold sea water (19*C), without turning blue and breathless as I expected I would. It isn't K-2 alone that improved my circulation (GAGs such as chondroitin and calcium d-glucarate are also helpful for veins and arteries), but K-2 has a certain noticeable effect within minutes of ingestion. Nice small dose, as vitamin K is dangerous in overdose.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

superb

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2065993 Oct 11, 2014

most effective K2 thus far.. can notice difference in teeth too

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »