RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽688.97

₽883.48

Экономия: ₽194.51 (скидка 22%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

THIS PRODUCT REALLY WORKS!!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1549019 Jun 28, 2012

We tried quite a few different products but none brought my husband's level up. His levels always stayed low. With this product, his vitamin D3 level is 132! This is the ONLY thing that worked for him. Hallelujah!

Love it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3100938 Jun 24, 2011

I know it works - I have had my blood tested both before and after. Also someone told me another product upset their stomach but this one never will. It is just a microscopic sublingual that dissolves in no time - easy-peasy!

Easy to take

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1245181 Mar 10, 2013

I switched to Superior Source because I wanted the mirolingual formula. After taking Superior Source 5K IU Vit D3 for a while, blood test showed that my vit D level is remaining stable at a good high level.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The tablets poorly hold together

Отзыв оставлен 4771196501841825363 May 09, 2013

Just received two packs of these and I have to say I am a little disappointed. The tablets poorly hold together and have a tendency to turn into dust. I also fail to understand how a fat soluble vitamin can go directly into the bloodstream and be absorbed without any dietary fat. .

Microlingual vitamin d3

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2408320 Apr 17, 2011

This product is what all vitamins and herbs should be.I like fact that it dissovles instantly and goes right into your blood stream.

So easy to take !

Отзыв оставлен OrganicGirl May 23, 2013

I have always used softgels but these are so much better !! Just a real small tablet disolving instantly. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1148576 Sep 14, 2013

Love these microlinguals, so easy to take a high dose of D3. I also take the methyl B12 microlingual.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

seems to help with sleep....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1983035 Sep 04, 2014

if taken at night.

good company

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2660288 Sep 30, 2011

for those that cannot utilize fats, this is the only form of D3 that will break down and be used by the body.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2377709 Feb 22, 2012

I have found this product to be easy to take, and better assimilated for health than some other products I have tried. Well done Superior Source!!

Позиции 1-10 из 19