Customer Reviews

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Балансирующий Комплекс Витамина В 60 таблеток

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 11 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Now I'm sure I've got some B vitamins in me )))

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Feb 26, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I've got Crohn's disease, so it's always a chance that the tablet will go through my intestines without dissolving. That's why I started taking the tablets in microlingual form. Vitamins B are of crucial importance to those like me. The taste is nasty, but it only lasts for a couple of minutes and I eat or drink something good after taking this tablet. It gives me more energy which I do need because I feel down due to cytostatic drugs. I think I'll buy it again!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Good Energy

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1550058 From Missouri on Jun 16, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I was looking for a sub-lingual source of B, however, this product does not taste very good and I would not advise letting it dissolve under your tongue.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Bad Taste, did use much

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2350202 on Sep 27, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

These have a strong, unpleasant taste. We did not use them for long.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

good products

Posted by Reviewer2660288 From New Mexico on Sep 30, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Only ones I use now

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Inst Disolve Tabs

Posted by Giordie From Australia on Nov 11, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

Great idea for me as i cant swallow tabs etc product is first rate love it. Would like to see a Vitamin B1 included in the range please.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 11 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives