RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Superior Source, MicroLingual, Балансирующий Комплекс Витамина В 60 таблеток

₽416.32
₽541.76
Экономия: ₽125.44 (скидка 23%)
4.2 из 5 на основании 13 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

best b complex ever

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1018331 Feb 26, 2014

Guys come on.....its because of reviews like these that companies are loading our supplements with chemicals. This vitamin does not contain all those so called "natural flavors/colors to make it taste and look good to make us want to buy it.....but this is what we should buy because its the real deal....its good for us, its what our bodies need to function the way it should...so come on guys forget the taste, its pure and that's what should matter....

Пожаловаться

Now I'm sure I've got some B vitamins in me )))

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2891273 Feb 26, 2014

I've got Crohn's disease, so it's always a chance that the tablet will go through my intestines without dissolving. That's why I started taking the tablets in microlingual form. Vitamins B are of crucial importance to those like me. The taste is nasty, but it only lasts for a couple of minutes and I eat or drink something good after taking this tablet. It gives me more energy which I do need because I feel down due to cytostatic drugs. I think I'll buy it again!

Great B-complex vitamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963961 Feb 13, 2011

Disolve right in your mouth, no need to digest, full potency. Really like these...

Makes me relax

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2170266 Jun 09, 2014

The difference between other B complex is that "Superior Source" makes me calmer in five minutes, suppose the B quantities are the reason. Good for headache. Similar to "Life Time liquid B" but portable and no need to refrigerate. 60 tablets, may be too short. Make it higher! :)

I feel better now.

Отзыв оставлен 5721219723395907532 Jul 28, 2014

I found I had to have b12 injections because my b12 was so low that I was having memory problems! I Could not absorb b12 naturally. I started looking for a product that would save me from having to go to the doctors for injections! I found the b12 in this product! Then I was advised to take more of the 'B' s group for depression and fatigue. So I tried this product - b12+ all the Bs I needed. The difference is remarkable. Once I had trouble getting through each day:( now I have a renewed vigour!!!!! :) YAY

Позиции 1-5 из 13