RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽749.63

₽961.25

Экономия: ₽211.62 (скидка 22%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

The concentration is a bit small

Отзыв оставлен 5016654961967404112 Apr 11, 2016

I need 2 of them to feel something. I know that they sell with higher concentration, I'll try later to see the difference.

best b12

Отзыв оставлен 5713616581660490450 Nov 24, 2014

Have struggled with cfs for years and finally found a doctor who was able to help. A series of B12 shots made a huge difference which I now maintain using this product. It doesn't fix everything, but in combination with mineral supplements & sleep support (melatonin) has put some life back into my lifestyle. The biggest improvement is in cognitive function. A great relief to have my brain back - amazing that a tiny red nugget each day can make such a difference to quality of life.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен 5754258480535181476 Nov 14, 2014

As always the Superior Source range are excellent. Does what its supposed to do, pure, naturel and tastes good. I will continue to buy this product and others from Superior Source!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Tiny little pills which dissolve quickly.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1582777 Feb 24, 2014

I started taking these to combat some nerve damage. They don't work as well as pharma-B12, but I take them for preventative measures.

Methylcobalamin B-12

Отзыв оставлен Didokitty Oct 13, 2013

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

From New Zealand

Отзыв оставлен 4845086581021963881 Sep 19, 2013

Such an impressive service. Great prices (heaps cheaper than in N.Z.) and very quick courier delivery. Many thanks, once again.

B-12 Methylcobalamin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1631849 Jul 23, 2013

Great for clean and balanced energy! Taste is good and the microlingual tablets dissolve very quickly. B-12 in its natural form, highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Nice size pill and it held together!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3009994 Dec 18, 2012

But too expensive. I've gone back to the lozenges.

Best B-12 I have tried!

Отзыв оставлен odereviews Sep 24, 2012

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Excellent but expensive

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2674045 Jan 02, 2012

The best B-12 supplement I have found but too expensive to give to everyone in my family. How I wish it was more affordable! Always arrives in good shape from iherb but I've gotten it from other places and it's just a bottle of pink powder.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным