Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Superior Source, Methylcobalamin B-12 1000 mcg, B-6 & Folic Acid 400 mcg MicroLingual, 60 Tablets

руб 397.31
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Very effective!

Posted by Reviewer2635804 on Jul 24, 2011

This tiny, easy to chew supplement has worked wonders for me. I now have more energy, but feel calmer at the same time. It has taken the "edge" off and I am less likely to over-react on things, helping me to handle stress better. I highly recommend it, especially since most people are B-12 deficient. I also like the fact that Methylcobalamin is natural, not synthetic.

Best B-12 I have tried!

Posted by odereviews on Sep 24, 2012

No doubt this is the best B-12 supplement I have tried. Put one micro-lingual tablet under your tongue, and these will dissolve within minutes. I'm feeling better almost instantly, and have a clear mind all day. I'm usually skeptical with these kind of health products, but this stuff really works! This is not the cheapest B-12 product, but sometimes you have to pay some extra for the quality. I'm surely gonna order this again! BTW: Be careful when you open this package, as it has cotton wool in it, and some of the tablets might come out with it! I would have given out 4,5 stars thanks to this, but it's not possible. :)

Methylcobalamin B-12

Posted by Didokitty on Oct 13, 2013

B-12 in its natural form. A tablet is small, dissolves fast and doesn't contain a bunch of extra fillers. Great taste also. I will reorder.

The best form

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Nov 16, 2011

This is the natural form of B-12, no junk in it.

Excellent but expensive

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 02, 2012

The best B-12 supplement I have found but too expensive to give to everyone in my family. How I wish it was more affordable! Always arrives in good shape from iherb but I've gotten it from other places and it's just a bottle of pink powder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »