RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Superior Source, Melatonin, 10 mg, 100 MicroLingual Instant Dissolve Tablets

₽949.91
₽1,218.01
Экономия: ₽268.10 (скидка 22%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 3 отзывов

Позиции 1-3 из 3

good product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5666681641301185897 Jun 24, 2013

this melatonin is the best I've tried. works quickly, no morning-after residue and a good, clean sleep. perfect really.

Fabulous... Fast Acting!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2079309 Jun 22, 2013

Purchased to help with sleep problems. Works a treat!

I'll not switch again

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1301919 Jun 01, 2015

I was using sublingual melatonin by Nature's Way but it contains a sweetener that because it is absorbed immediately into the blood stream caused me difficulties, so when I found this one that had none I thought I would give it a try. I am so grateful that I did! Yes, it does have a bit of a bitter taste, much like when you chew an aspirin tablet but it does not linger very long and it is better to put under the tongue to prevent it from going down the throat or up into the nasal cavity which it will do if you put it on top of the tongue. I normally will calm down within 10-20 min.s and feel drowsy. I have only used 1 tablet per night thus far.

Позиции 1-3 из 3