RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,037.14

₽1,329.85

Экономия: ₽292.71 (скидка 22%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Strongest D That I Could Find

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1022577 Jun 29, 2013

More expensive than regular D but worth it if as strong as claimed. Needs some studies to compare sublingual with swallowed, and how long D levels take to build up in the body.

Superior Source, D3, Extra Strength

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2729495 Oct 27, 2014

I purchased this product for my horse. She has PPID (Cushings Disease) and couldn't shake skin infections. I started with 2 daily and after great improvement in 2 months, I now administer 1 daily with Prascend Pergolide for PPID! It as hard to find a D3 in a high dosage... this works very well for my horse. I administer it in a syringe with a bit of water and she takes it super easy. It breaks down quickly. Thank you!

Vit D 3 Superior Source 10,000 IU

Отзыв оставлен 4819717247518805977 Feb 13, 2015

So easy to use, just dissolves in your mouth . A great Product . I would highly recommend Great friendly service ,and very timely delivery . I have ordered other products from this Company and I am more than satisfied with all . Thank You Bette Maxwell

It works!

Отзыв оставлен 4990023730774113856 Apr 30, 2015

One of the main deficiencies I have is d3 and this shows good results on lab work. Will continue to use.

Thank you iherb!

Отзыв оставлен atarhim Mar 29, 2016

As a muslim it is hard to come across a vitamin d3 that contain high (10,000 UI) vitamin with vcaps. Only some of gelatin we can actually consume (halal). So i highly recommend this Superior Source,D3, Extra Strength,MicroLingual. Its dissolve really fast in my mouth, the taste is not that bad. And it really works. You need to consume this with vit k for better absorption eat vegetables like kale , broccoli and spinach, these veges contains more vit k than other vegetables .

sunlight