Ваша корзина пуста
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Superior Source, D3, Extra Strength, MicroLingual, 10,000 IU, 100 Tablets

руб 793.16
Экономия: $4.40 (скидка 22%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 15

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

This is effective and I love it!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2135673 Jun 26, 2012

I have the VDR (Vitamin D receptor genetic defect and need to take 50,000 IU D3/week. The 50,000 IU pill nauseated me so I bought this over the counter instead. I take it 5 days/week and take 2 days off and it keeps my D3 blood test at 70-80 where it should be according to Life Extension (www.lef.org). I did try taking this every day because I am a creature of habit, but that drove my D3 up to 100 (which was deemed borderline ok) however this was not ok because it made me prone to urinary tract infections at 100 because it changed my ph (so watch for that). (UTI's are disaster for someone with high blood pressure as your blood pressure supplements (including drugs) do not work when your kidneys don't). This pill is very pleasant. Someone told me their D supplement caused stomach upset but this one never will. Just make sure to take weekends off it you take this dose.

easy D

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1103523 Nov 15, 2011

This tiny little pill makes it so easy to take. This supplement dissolves in your mouth, which I love because I have trouble swallowing pills. It only took 2 weeks for my Vitamin D level to become normal.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1790342 Sep 30, 2012

This product is remarkable. The sublingual delivery provides several advantages. Think about it.

Best high dose Vita D supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963961 Feb 13, 2011

Great product, these are high dose tiny tabs that are easy to take. Very happy with product.

Vitamin D3 dissolve tablets