RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,261.98

₽1,262.61

Экономия: ₽0.63 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good for beauty and health

Отзыв оставлен 5178637037423812339 Oct 12, 2013

I need to consume purple powder of some kind everyday. I bought this because it was a purple fruit I've never tried before. There really isn't a taste...or a good taste...but that doesn't matter to me at all since I put it in green smoothies. It's a nice "change up" from having acai powder everyday. I will buy again and keep rotating different purple powders in my green smoothies.

Sunfood Purple Maqui Berry Powder

Отзыв оставлен 4688732782191231738 Nov 09, 2013

Was extremely pleased when I opened up the product to smell and taste the freshness as I had always ordered in Australia The price is great, postage is great , time it takes to get here is great So glad my Dad put me onto I herb

Feeling more alive!

Отзыв оставлен 4884992137429652484 Dec 02, 2013

I bought this along with some Mesquite, Maca and Super Greens and I'm feeling the best I've felt in a long time!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great in my Protein Drinks!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2357101 Oct 06, 2014

I like to add a good source of antioxidants to my protein drinks and it's perfect. It gives a nice flavor when I add it as well.

Great Maqui

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2415729 Nov 03, 2014

Great in smoothies etc. Great price and quality

Maqui Berry goodness

Отзыв оставлен adaywithe Jun 25, 2016

I have recently been reading a bit about this super berry that is packed with antioxidants and decided to try the powder form from iHerb. I'm liking the taste as I mix it with my green powder to give it the purple berry flavor and it tastes really yummy. I'm giving it four stars as I'm not exactly sure if its working but the fact that its organic, has my seal of approval. I definitely feel a little bit more energetic but unsure if its because of the maqui berry or other supplements. Nonetheless, I have ordered two packets of these and I intend to use it on a daily basis either to mix in with yoghurt, smoothies, juice or just water!

Very tasty

Отзыв оставлен 5097312102045112228 Aug 18, 2016

I liked the taste of the maqui berry. Mixes well with yogurt, nuts and fruits. Great for breakfast!

Sunfood-Raw-Organic-Maqui-Berry-Powder-4-oz-113-g/

Отзыв оставлен 4901376191374036237 Oct 07, 2016

good

Проверенная покупка

Love it

Отзыв оставлен 5469746704788452804 Oct 11, 2016

Love this. Mix with my protein shake.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Definitely repeat to buy.

Отзыв оставлен 5070259224376798374 Jun 08, 2015