RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,198.27

₽1,198.93

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Good for beauty and health

Отзыв оставлен 5178637037423812339 Oct 12, 2013

I need to consume purple powder of some kind everyday. I bought this because it was a purple fruit I've never tried before. There really isn't a taste...or a good taste...but that doesn't matter to me at all since I put it in green smoothies. It's a nice "change up" from having acai powder everyday. I will buy again and keep rotating different purple powders in my green smoothies.

Sunfood Purple Maqui Berry Powder

Отзыв оставлен 4688732782191231738 Nov 09, 2013

Was extremely pleased when I opened up the product to smell and taste the freshness as I had always ordered in Australia The price is great, postage is great , time it takes to get here is great So glad my Dad put me onto I herb

Feeling more alive!

Отзыв оставлен 4884992137429652484 Dec 02, 2013

I bought this along with some Mesquite, Maca and Super Greens and I'm feeling the best I've felt in a long time!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great in my Protein Drinks!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2357101 Oct 06, 2014

I like to add a good source of antioxidants to my protein drinks and it's perfect. It gives a nice flavor when I add it as well.

Great Maqui

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2415729 Nov 03, 2014

Great in smoothies etc. Great price and quality

Maqui Berry goodness

Отзыв оставлен adaywithe Jun 25, 2016

I have recently been reading a bit about this super berry that is packed with antioxidants and decided to try the powder form from iHerb. I'm liking the taste as I mix it with my green powder to give it the purple berry flavor and it tastes really yummy. I'm giving it four stars as I'm not exactly sure if its working but the fact that its organic, has my seal of approval. I definitely feel a little bit more energetic but unsure if its because of the maqui berry or other supplements. Nonetheless, I have ordered two packets of these and I intend to use it on a daily basis either to mix in with yoghurt, smoothies, juice or just water!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Definitely repeat to buy.

Отзыв оставлен 5070259224376798374 Jun 08, 2015

Delicious!!!

Great taste!

Отзыв оставлен 4680391441669071294 Jan 27, 2016

Maqui berry was a welcome change from only using Acaii in my smoothies and chia deserts. They are quite similar in taste - which means a great one! Would repurchase.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

great taste, easy to blend with smoothies and juices

Отзыв оставлен 5286611414916418760 Feb 27, 2016

Great taste; absolutely easy to blend in with smoothies and juices for an extra boost of antioxidants

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great Tasting Health Supplement for Smoothies, Juices, Puddings ...

Отзыв оставлен TheSuperfoodsDigest Apr 27, 2016

Love this great tasting and super-nutritious maqui berry powder! Its deep purple colour adds richness to any smoothie or pudding. It's so simple to use this powder - just add the powder to your smoothie, juice or pudding. No mess at all. Maximum health benefit; minimum fuss. Love the convenience!

Позиции 1-10 из 16