RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽643.86

₽644.51

Экономия: ₽0.65 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

taste is dull...

Отзыв оставлен PracticalReviews Oct 26, 2013

the taste is dull and reminds me of unflavored vegan protein powder,it was a nice tryout but i don't think i will keep on buying it,i don't find extra benefits from this product,if you are looking for a high protein plant with exotic aroma and a mild energy boost effect just go with Maca powder...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seemed to be what I was looking for

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2506090 Aug 30, 2013

Thought this would be an ideal vegetable protein for me since I have metabolic syndrome (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, pre-diabetes). Added to my green drink I make every morning with banana and almond or coconut milk. First use caused gastro-intestinal problems nausea and vomiting. Decided to reduce from one table spoon, to half the amount. Still caused mild nausea which lasted most of the day. After analyzing and eliminating the various supplements I use, I decided after felling fine today to no longer use this product. I am disappointed since it seemed to be what I was looking for.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Well Sacha Inchi is a unique protein powder...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2357101 Jul 12, 2013

This particular protein is unique. I can't use very much but it seems to add amino acids that other protein powders are lacking. I use it to balance my Sunwarrior Rice Protein powder. -Janis

Beware!!

Отзыв оставлен 5385462170365907850 Aug 22, 2013

I got violently ill. Nausea & vomiting.

Quality protein!

Отзыв оставлен 4787132060922778369 Mar 02, 2014

This is a great natural organic protein that is easily absorbed and nutrient rich. A friend bought the same thing elsewhere and paid a lot more for the same quality product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Tastes fine in a smoothie

Отзыв оставлен ThinkingforMyself Sep 25, 2013

I just tried this out and I didn't notice this in my smoothie at all, so I think it's going to work very well to boost my protein intake. There are some great reviews on other sites as to it giving people energy. It seems like a very benign flavour and texture. I will update my review if I notice any health benefits.

dellicious for veggie juices

Отзыв оставлен 5219788476217161666 Aug 04, 2013

it helps me make my sour veggie juices sweet & creamy, plus filling & good protein, & doesn't irritate one's stomach! will try to add it to frozen fruit puree to make a tasty ice cream!

Sincere Warning !!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2340518 Dec 26, 2014

I Never had As Many and as INTENSE problems as stomaching this protein powder ! It barely went down my throat at all, even with vigorous mixing in a shaker for 5minutes, and after it did, I immediately became dizzy, disoriented and nauseas, which made me throw up after 20 minutes But it did not stop there ! I felt horribly ill for the rest of the day as well ....... This was like ingesting pure poison, be warned . EVEN If you manage to eat it, this stuff is so viscous that it will clump together your digestive tract like a glue and slow down any bowel movements considerably, leaving you with constipation And inherently increased absorption of toxins and by-products of digestion

Very good!

Отзыв оставлен 5567069316386174464 Aug 21, 2013

I like the taste. It helps me eat less.

will not buy again

Отзыв оставлен 5562582703427241318 Nov 27, 2016

i had been used this product for a while with no problem at all. But something happened with the last 3 i bought, don't know what, but I cannot even put it in my mouth that i had to spit it out. the first that i bought, the powder was more white, the last ones have a darker color, i don't know i they are contaminated with something or made with a rotten ingredient.

Позиции 1-10 из 10