Customer Reviews

Sunfood, Raw Red Maca Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

$11.98
$11.99
руб 426.50
Savings of: $0.01 (0% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

nice energy

Posted by 5185620844867116592 on Feb 14, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I blend this with hemppowder and banana for a real energybomb before the gym..love it!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Could not stand the taste

Posted by frivolousgirl From Sweden on Aug 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this to see if it could help me in balancing my hormones. The problem was that no matter what I put it in I could taste it, and it does not taste good in any way. I even tried adding a teaspoon instead of a table spoon, sadly the taste still took over too much. And less than that I'm afraid I won't feel the benefits. Also, even after forcing myself the smoothie or whatever I've added it in, I did not feel like my energy level went up. I haven't tried any other brands, and I will still try to finish it up, but I don't know if I'll ever re-buy any maca powder. I just can stand the taste or the consistency it gives the food.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives