RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽624.72

₽725.59

Экономия: ₽100.87 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3327222 Aug 04, 2012

I like it so far.

Great substitute for PB

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1409645 Sep 06, 2012

Much healthier than peanut butter. Ok flavor. It's whole30 approved!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good taste, easy to spread

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2295193 Sep 20, 2012

This is already well mixed and keeps well in the fridge. Good substitute for those who can't take peanuts but I notice that if taken in large amounts they can cause my throat and tonsils to close up and become iritated. A little goes a long way.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен tinatherese Jun 18, 2013

but would be even better with a hint of salt

Great product

Отзыв оставлен 4884741320604555280 Feb 14, 2014

Not exactly the texture I expected but this was my first time tasting sunbutter. Overall very tasty and I use it for many things (the best use yet was on top of French toast with maple syrup!)

Yum

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1215436 Feb 14, 2014

Taste a lot like peanut butter. Not as strong, but a really good substitute! I love that they haven't added anything to the sunflower seeds!

It's ok

Отзыв оставлен 4736306425052953047 Apr 16, 2014

Recommended for those who love it.. Got a bit tired of it, but it is actually quite good!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Tasty but higher in fat.

Отзыв оставлен 4983149196640897860 May 15, 2014

I like the taste, but I still prefer peanut or almond butter. Also, it has more fat and less protein than almond and peanut butter. It is all natural, and if you want sunflower seed butter or just a little difference in your usual nut butter, this is a fine choice.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Healthy alternative, but very rich

Отзыв оставлен eselle Sep 11, 2014

I found this to be very rich and thick, and thus rather drying to the mouth. Make sure to have a drink on the side, especially if you're having it on toast. Its natural flavour is very evident, so you need to add sweetener if it is not to your taste. I actually mix it with maple syrup, and it goes really well on pancakes. There is a slight bitter aftertaste of roasted sunflower seeds, but this could simply be a testament to its organic and unrefined state (at least we know that SunButter seems to stay true to its claims). Overall, it's not bad at all; I mainly wanted to try how sunflower butter was like and for its nutritional benefits. I would not repurchase due to the price, but wouldn’t mind doing so if I can get it for a lower price.

Great

Отзыв оставлен 5101638549302499619 Feb 20, 2016

Very nice, not my favourite sunbutter but this comes free of nut traces and is perfect for my son with allergies.

Позиции 1-10 из 11