Ваша корзина пуста
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Экономия: ₽186.43 (скидка 6%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Dislike Taste, Not Certified Organic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3268842 Jun 15, 2010

Stupid me, didn't carefully research this before buying. This product is Organic Compliant, not Certified Organic and apparently refers to the enzymes used to extract the protein which is organic, not the brown rice. The product advertises winning the Editor's Choice award. That was from naturalnews dot com, and 2 years ago. Since then, editor Mike Adams seems less enthusiastic and is touting the Boku Super Protein which is Certified Organic and further tested for heavy metals, pesticides, E-coli and other contaminants, but is sweetened with maple syrup (bit of a drawback) instead of stevia (depends on how much is too much). Wish I'd seen the article before ordering this. This product makes no such claims so its a matter of how picky you are about organics and contaminant testing. The taste of this product was a big disappointment. The stevia is very strong and sickly sweet. The fermented flavor stinks (some call it malty, its worse, I normally like malty, this is slightly rank) and the consistency is chalky. Maybe mixing it with cocoa will hide the smell, or lots of berries. Lesson for me - Never buy something in bulk before trying a sample. I prefer straight hemp to this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Terrible taste and does not blend well with liquid

Отзыв оставлен 5567112701740219067 Feb 01, 2014

Although the shipping was really fast and I'm really satisfied with Iherb and I will buy again, the taste of this product is terrible, it doesn't mix well with water and it has a grainy texture. Absolutely the worst.

It doesn't taste good :\

Отзыв оставлен 5695792642871852192 Jul 24, 2015

I bought the chocolate flavor before and it didn't taste great so I thought I'll give vanilla a try and guess what . It's not so great either so now I only use it on my pancakes.

Позиции 1-3 из 3