Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Sublingual, B Total, Liquid Energy, Delicious Fruit Flavor, Two Bottles 1 fl oz (30 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

BTotal is BUeatiful

Posted by Reviewer2944140 on Jan 22, 2007

I've taken this product now for (on and off) three years. My husband and I just started taking it religiously for the past 3 months. We both can see a dramatic difference in our energy level and ability to handle stress more effectively. I completely recommend this product to anyone who feels “blah” during the day. A pre-note warning, I’m 5’4 and 113lbs, 1.0cc is too much for me and the Niacin causes my capillaries to dilate and my face to be flushed for a good 25 minutes. Test your cc level on your body weight to make sure it’s enough. Excellent product though.

Will definitely work in those who are B-12 deficient

Posted by Reviewer2209937 on Apr 06, 2008

This was for my father who was experiencing heavy fatique. It worked well in restoring his energy.

Sublingual, B-Total, Liquid Energy

Posted by Reviewer1584460 on Feb 17, 2008

I have been taking B-Total for several years. All I know is that when I run out and don't get any more right away I really feel the difference. I have less energy when I don't take it for several days or longer. I depend on being able to order B-Total from iherb. My pharmacy used to carry B-Total but for some reason they stopped ordering it. So I give B-Total a high rating. Shirley Hardcastle

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1478104 on Dec 18, 2007

I use this product all the time and would recommend it to anyone who needs additonal B vitamins.

Great value!

Posted by Reviewer2499575 on Jan 07, 2009

Drops taste MUCH better than some I've tried, and the 2-bottle value pack is excellent -- one's at home and one's at work so I can always get to them.