RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽857.37

₽1,116.02

Экономия: ₽258.65 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Love!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2075415 Sep 10, 2015

This is the only brand I've used for about 2 or 3 years now and I love the taste and the price.

Taste natural

Отзыв оставлен Royalqueen May 24, 2015

I took one teaspoon and mixed with water for few days and I felt good about it. Taste natural. I also used it to mix with green clay for diy mask and I found the whitening effect exceed my expectation. Good purchase.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good

Отзыв оставлен 5217436191493027470 May 11, 2015

Feels good, but the taste is so horrible. I felt like trowing up the first times i tried it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Liked the product, good price, but...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2509092 Jan 07, 2015

I loved how this made my skin glow, but I won't order again. I'm too afraid to eat anything grown in China. Too much bad news about heavy metals and pesticides.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Funny taste and texture

Отзыв оставлен 5714304646005867889 Aug 03, 2014

I think that both the price and product are good, but I didn't think I would actually taste it when I put it in smoothies. Also, the texture was flour-like and it didn't fully blend.

Yum yum!

Отзыв оставлен 4859289212534543122 Jul 03, 2014

Love it!

Starwest Botanicals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1026804 Apr 03, 2014

I use this product in green smothies, good taste and lots of energy

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

Wheatgras s is a superfood. Wheatgras s is high in chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids and other phytonutrients. Wheatgras s is known for its detoxification effect, heals digestive problems, anti cancer, immune boosting, increase red blood cell counts, increase oxygenation of blood, balance pH value, protects liver and blood, anti aging and more! As for the taste, it is quite tolerable and does not taste very bitter. It’s pretty chalky and mix really well with a blender bottle. It smells fresh when you open it and the static effect (wheatgras s sticking to positive charge stuff) is very obvious. Note that the origin is from China if you want to avoid products from China. It is certified USDA organic (from the website). It will be nice if they state when the wheatgras s is actually cut and harvested since the timing affects the nutritional value of the wheatgras s. As for the price, this is probably the cheapest wheatgras s on iherb and it’s good if you need to consume in large quantity daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5057362419740433066 Nov 10, 2013

Feel cleansed within a week

very good

Отзыв оставлен 5244092934397644998 Oct 29, 2013

I give this to my dogs with meat. Very good

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным