Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Starwest Botanicals, Органические измельченные и просеянные листья красной малины 1 фунт

Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (4)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Great stuff for when a flu starts or you need to break a fever into a sweat

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1945467 Apr 07, 2011

Buy the whole big bag and drink copious amounts of steeped tea is what I do. It's a standard old herbalist's beverage, homemade and cheap. Don't ever want to be without it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Tasted great but read on....

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1309052 May 28, 2012

After the first time i used it a few days went by & i placed the sealed bag in pantry. The next time i opened bag, there were moth eggs in it. They were everywhere, had to throw it out.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

awesome

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600167 Oct 25, 2010

I had been recomended red raspberry leaf tea for pregnancy support. I make up a 4 cup batch by bringing 4 cups of water to a boil (in a sauce pan.) Then I remove it from heat and stir in 1/4 cup leaf, cover, and let it steep for 15 minutes. After that I strain it into a glass jar and put it in the frig to be drunk throughout the day. Usually I drink a cup warm just after making it. It tastes great warm or cold. It's good with lemon, too, but then I add honey. The taste reminds me of black tea. The first time I made it I liked it so well I drank 3 cups in one sitting, but later I felt more nautious. I threw up a bunch of bile; I think it was making me throw off some toxins. Later my morning sickness seemed to be improving, so I guess it was a good thing. I also find it increases my energy level if I drink 3 or 4 cups every day. I am hoping it will make childbirth faster and easier as some report, but it will be a while before I know anything about that. Just the extra energy is worth it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great preggo tea

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1500565 Jan 29, 2011

As you know - red raspberry leaf tones your uterus and gets you ready for labor - it's great for the last trimester. It's also extremely relaxing so I steep some in boiling water for 15 mins. every night. I had a lot of leg cramps in the middle of the night and this got rid of them - it has easily assimilated calcium so that's good for your bones too... :) big bonus: this has a good flavor and a bitter aftertaste, so some of you might want to use honey, but I like it plain. Overall a great product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great stuff

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2550937 Dec 18, 2010

smells just like raspberries when I opened the bag it was so fresh!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »