RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽844.54

₽1,099.88

Экономия: ₽255.34 (скидка 23%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Tasted great but read on....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1309052 May 28, 2012

After the first time i used it a few days went by & i placed the sealed bag in pantry. The next time i opened bag, there were moth eggs in it. They were everywhere, had to throw it out.

awesome

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600167 Oct 25, 2010

I had been recomended red raspberry leaf tea for pregnancy support. I make up a 4 cup batch by bringing 4 cups of water to a boil (in a sauce pan.) Then I remove it from heat and stir in 1/4 cup leaf, cover, and let it steep for 15 minutes. After that I strain it into a glass jar and put it in the frig to be drunk throughout the day. Usually I drink a cup warm just after making it. It tastes great warm or cold. It's good with lemon, too, but then I add honey. The taste reminds me of black tea. The first time I made it I liked it so well I drank 3 cups in one sitting, but later I felt more nautious. I threw up a bunch of bile; I think it was making me throw off some toxins. Later my morning sickness seemed to be improving, so I guess it was a good thing. I also find it increases my energy level if I drink 3 or 4 cups every day. I am hoping it will make childbirth faster and easier as some report, but it will be a while before I know anything about that. Just the extra energy is worth it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great stuff for when a flu starts or you need to break a fever into a sweat

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1945467 Apr 07, 2011

Buy the whole big bag and drink copious amounts of steeped tea is what I do. It's a standard old herbalist's beverage, homemade and cheap. Don't ever want to be without it.

Great preggo tea

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1500565 Jan 29, 2011

As you know - red raspberry leaf tones your uterus and gets you ready for labor - it's great for the last trimester. It's also extremely relaxing so I steep some in boiling water for 15 mins. every night. I had a lot of leg cramps in the middle of the night and this got rid of them - it has easily assimilated calcium so that's good for your bones too... :) big bonus: this has a good flavor and a bitter aftertaste, so some of you might want to use honey, but I like it plain. Overall a great product!

Birthing preparation

Отзыв оставлен MissGreen May 02, 2014

I drink a mixture of nettle/raspberry leaf tea in preparation for birth. This tea has got a very slight bitter taste, reminds me of black tea. But pleasant. You can drink it hot or cold. I usually make a bigger batch. I only recently found out how many minerals some teas contain. Great! Plus, this is organic which I believe is extra important during pregnancy. This is a HUGE bag, will last long, and is much more economic than the pregnancy teas that come in tea bags.

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2852612 Jan 12, 2013

I recently bought this because I heard it helped tone the uterus and made contractions during childbirth more productive. I am happy to say that it did what it was supposed to do. After I had my baby I sipped on the tea while I was in the hospital to help the uterus shrink back down and it definitely helped with that.

Be careful

Отзыв оставлен 4992695918898139448 Jun 26, 2016

I noticed in the bag of Starwest Botanicals Red Raspberry tea, it contained many pieces of strips of plastic. The strips of plastic are the same size as the tea, it looks as though it was shredded together with the product. It's very hard to detect, but if you look closely you will see them. Just wanted to give a heads up of what I have found recently in this product. Please be careful and take notice of the products you are giving your family.

Great uterine tonic

Отзыв оставлен 5245687126356940096 Jan 01, 2014

I give these to my female horses in the spring time to help ease uterine spasms during their heat cycles and it works great.

tastes soo good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2564319 Mar 02, 2012

This is truly the freshest and tastiest raspberry leaf i've had for a long time. Makes great tasting tea and has tons healing and balancing properties. Definitively recommend and will be back for more.

Value for money!

Отзыв оставлен chelseawyk Sep 11, 2012

A health shop here in Malaysia is selling this organic red raspberry leaf - 50gm for 10USD! That's almost enough to buy 1lb of the same from iherbs. Thanks for the fantastic deal!

Позиции 1-10 из 30