Starwest Botanicals, Органические измельченные и просеянные листья красной малины 1 фунт

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Great stuff for when a flu starts or you need to break a fever into a sweat

Posted by Reviewer1945467 From Japan on Apr 07, 2011

Buy the whole big bag and drink copious amounts of steeped tea is what I do. It's a standard old herbalist's beverage, homemade and cheap. Don't ever want to be without it.

Пожаловаться

Tasted great but read on....

Posted by Reviewer1309052 From Texas on May 28, 2012

After the first time i used it a few days went by & i placed the sealed bag in pantry. The next time i opened bag, there were moth eggs in it. They were everywhere, had to throw it out.

Great preggo tea

Posted by Reviewer1500565 From California on Jan 29, 2011

As you know - red raspberry leaf tones your uterus and gets you ready for labor - it's great for the last trimester. It's also extremely relaxing so I steep some in boiling water for 15 mins. every night. I had a lot of leg cramps in the middle of the night and this got rid of them - it has easily assimilated calcium so that's good for your bones too... :) big bonus: this has a good flavor and a bitter aftertaste, so some of you might want to use honey, but I like it plain. Overall a great product!

very good

Posted by Reviewer1009579 From Kansas on Apr 24, 2011

very sweet smelling & quite tasty. There's a LOT in the 1lb bag

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1600167 From Illinois on Oct 25, 2010

I had been recomended red raspberry leaf tea for pregnancy support. I make up a 4 cup batch by bringing 4 cups of water to a boil (in a sauce pan.) Then I remove it from heat and stir in 1/4 cup leaf, cover, and let it steep for 15 minutes. After that I strain it into a glass jar and put it in the frig to be drunk throughout the day. Usually I drink a cup warm just after making it. It tastes great warm or cold. It's good with lemon, too, but then I add honey. The taste reminds me of black tea. The first time I made it I liked it so well I drank 3 cups in one sitting, but later I felt more nautious. I threw up a bunch of bile; I think it was making me throw off some toxins. Later my morning sickness seemed to be improving, so I guess it was a good thing. I also find it increases my energy level if I drink 3 or 4 cups every day. I am hoping it will make childbirth faster and easier as some report, but it will be a while before I know anything about that. Just the extra energy is worth it!

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »