RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,308.53

₽1,531.30

Экономия: ₽222.77 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Enough prepared/cured?

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1511999 Jul 23, 2014

This is a he shou wu that is said to be cured/prepared, but gives me severe diarrhea. Raw, or not prepared he shou wu does not have the same great function for hair and energy as the correctly prepared one (cooked with black beans). And raw or not correct cured/prepared, it would indeed give you diarrhea (which this does). I have tested this product for several weeks now, and the diarrhea just gets worse and worse. Not very great. I don't think it is correctly prepared.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

super produit

Отзыв оставлен 4825692729238522702 Dec 15, 2013

j utilise ce produit depuis peu et j observe deja des effets forts positifs...redonne de l énergie et aide à relativiser , clarté mentale observée... à recommander...

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems to help me!

Отзыв оставлен 5463066110462633336 May 17, 2014

I add it to my daily smoothies and it seems to do it's trick keeping my energy levels up.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very good and affordable!

Отзыв оставлен olofpersson Feb 01, 2016

Around 4 milliliters (1/3 tablespoon) of Fo-Ti Root Powder in your porridge or smoothie goes a long way. I definitely feel a more stable physical energy throughout the day. Mind gets focused! Extremely economical to use! Bought this 4 months ago and I think I still got 50% left in the bag.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

No effect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2199428 Aug 16, 2016

Used upto 4 tsp per day, without any effect.

Проверенная покупка

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-5 из 5