Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Sportea, Iced Tea, 7-Qt. Size Teabags, 3 oz (84 g) (Discontinued Item)

$8.01
$9.39
руб 417.14
Экономия: $1.38 (скидка 15%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

D.Leydecker

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1813917 Jan 21, 2007

SPORTea gives me great energy without a "come down"-crash. There's no sugar, no calories, nothing artificial-just energy and refreshment. It is a great tasting tea with a vitamin C kick. I've been drinking it for 7 years now and definitely recommend trying it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Service and fair pricing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3334187 Feb 07, 2008

iHerb has wonderful customer service and prices are great. Fast shipping is also a great benefit. Thanks,E.Denz

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Tea!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3100076 Aug 02, 2008

It is so easy to make, delicious, and it has lots of good things in it. It is expensive, but worth it. I like it because I can drink it at night without a caffeine problem.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

tastes great, no caffeine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2776905 Sep 16, 2008

I drink a half gallon of this every day. I love the taste and the fact that there's no caffeine.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great flavor, great product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2086678 Oct 15, 2008

This product has helped me stay away from pop and coffee. The flavor is great. I like the fact that I can make it in my coffee pot. I was very fatigued before I started this product, butI have noticed a major improvement since I started drinking this. Thanks!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 7

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »