RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,607.91

₽1,860.94

Экономия: ₽253.03 (скидка 14%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

I LIKE IT, Great product...beneficial to all!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2453280 Jun 26, 2008

Iyt's a GREAT product...it's only too bad that the mfg. and or distributor cannot reduce price for the Senior Citizens...it would truly Help considering the financial strain on our Senior population...Think about it...with the right advertising...Senior's would flock to your website to make orders to supplement their proper nutrition needs...;)!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3137975 Jan 01, 2009

I aways use spirutein products and recomend to friends and family who are all impressed , I ordered this for a relative who trains quite hard and he noticed exellent benefits . For no extra cost it has a lot of very good supplementation , that is useful if you have a very active training program.

taste good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3045679 Mar 27, 2009

I bought different flavors so that I would not get tired of the same taste...I like the taste because I add greens and greens are a little strong..

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Vanilla

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2922413 Sep 14, 2010

The service I have received from iHerb is fantastic, I haven't seen a company to deliver that efficiently. Also I swear by this formula, it gives me so much energy. I highly recommend it. I will still continue to buy it.

not just for seniors

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1173305 Jan 10, 2011

I could not believe how great this product tastes It says it is for seniors over 60 but I love it and I am no where near being a senior citizen. Mixed easily, love adding bandanna for a great quick low Cal breakfast.

great lunch

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1537729 Apr 19, 2011

Energizing, easy to have around and healthy

EXCELENTES PRODUCTOS SPIRUTEIN

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1702084 May 27, 2011

MUY BUENOS

excellent delivery to UK

Отзыв оставлен 5054441264596335542 Jun 02, 2013

Am based in Scotland. Iherb delivery went smoothly even got automated call to pay import tax. Highly recommend and will be a regular customer as prices beat anything Ive found in Uk

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Mixes easy and taste great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3103314 Dec 17, 2011

Mix in 1/2 cup water then add your favorite milk if you like. Easy to digest and taste great.

handy