Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Delicious Vanilla, 1.2 lbs. (544 g)

руб 1543.70
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I LIKE IT, Great product...beneficial to all!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2453280 Jun 26, 2008

Iyt's a GREAT product...it's only too bad that the mfg. and or distributor cannot reduce price for the Senior Citizens...it would truly Help considering the financial strain on our Senior population...Think about it...with the right advertising...Senior's would flock to your website to make orders to supplement their proper nutrition needs...;)!!!

Пожаловаться

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3137975 Jan 01, 2009

I aways use spirutein products and recomend to friends and family who are all impressed , I ordered this for a relative who trains quite hard and he noticed exellent benefits . For no extra cost it has a lot of very good supplementation , that is useful if you have a very active training program.

taste good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3045679 Mar 27, 2009

I bought different flavors so that I would not get tired of the same taste...I like the taste because I add greens and greens are a little strong..

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Vanilla

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2922413 Sep 14, 2010

The service I have received from iHerb is fantastic, I haven't seen a company to deliver that efficiently. Also I swear by this formula, it gives me so much energy. I highly recommend it. I will still continue to buy it.

not just for seniors

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1173305 Jan 10, 2011

I could not believe how great this product tastes It says it is for seniors over 60 but I love it and I am no where near being a senior citizen. Mixed easily, love adding bandanna for a great quick low Cal breakfast.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »