RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Daring Declaration by a M.D., N.D.

Отзыв оставлен RubiesHealth Apr 17, 2013

"Informative" is an understatement for this booklet. It contains important nutritional facts that most doctors carelessly forget or choose to ignore in medical practice. The author's account of her experience in medical school, witnessing a hypertensive-convulsing-expectant mother who was saved by IV magnesium alone, is a stark reminder of the power of macro-minerals. She was later told "there were perfectly good drugs to use for everyone else and we didn't have to bother with magnesium!". This booklet remains at the edge of my bookshelf, highlighted and dog-eared by regular references, and it will remain so for a very long time. I have read almost all the booklets available at iHerb and this is one of the best.

Interesting Read

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1679297 Dec 15, 2012

interesting read, bottom line take your magnesium with calcium and you will be a calmer person.

Excellent Book -- Everyone Should Read

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2890237 Jun 19, 2011

Magnesium deficiency affects people in an unbelievable amount of ways. From your bones to fibromyalgia, it plays a key part in so much. I think everyone should read this booklet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Read this! It will save you life.

Отзыв оставлен DinaB123 Jun 29, 2012

This is a good one to test if your physician is educated enough to know underpinning to a multitude of conditions, which can be addressed through smart supplementation. Unfortunately most of the general practitioners are brainwashed by pharmaceutical companies pushing blockbuster drugs.

good info

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2763997 Jun 28, 2012

check it out if you have blood pressure issues--magnesium may be the missing ingredient!

Good book!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1523883 Dec 26, 2011

I try to remember to order one of these books every time I place an order so that I can send it to my friends. So many people are short of mg and don't know it.

Wonderful information booklet.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354974 Oct 20, 2011

This pamplet made me research magnesium. Wow! Did I learn a lot. Thanks for sending it to me.

Very informative!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer29875314 Jul 30, 2012

I recommended this booklet for all my friends ! NOW I know how important is magnesium for us. I told all of my uncles, aunts, my mother and other senior people our family are friends with. Some people already solved some health issue simply by using magnesium. Please, take this booklet, read it it and share with people you know!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Book EVER !!!!

Отзыв оставлен Sickness-ELIMINATOR Dec 21, 2013

Magnesium is a critical but often overlooked nutrient for the prevention of asthma, diabetes, heart disease, insomnia, migraines, osteoporosis, and more. That's not surprising since magnesium plays a key role in over 325 enzyme reactions in the body-from energy production to cholesterol control. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Good educational booklet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3101973 May 09, 2012

This small booklet is useful for people who don't know the many ways magnesium is used in the body, and how deficiency can affect us. I think most people would be shocked to discover the number of 'illnesses' being treated with drugs are actually due to magnesium deficiency. I highly recommend the book by the same author for more detailed information. I would recommend the book to anyone wanting to get well or stay well.

Позиции 1-10 из 58