Source Naturals, XyliSmart, 8 oz (227 g)

руб 221.49
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Xylitol from Birch tree, not corn!!

Posted by Elifffa From Norway on Apr 13, 2013

This xylitol was really good. This is not made from corn, but Birch tree. Its much better for the digestive track. I use it for brushing my teeth. Xylitol is a cavity fighting ingredient. Love it!! I also use it instead of sugar :-) Taste is identical to sugar. Yummy.

oh, I love this

Posted by alloriginal From Pennsylvania on Aug 31, 2012

I've tried to eliminate sugar from my diet, but I MUST have sugar in my morning coffee! I tried every sugar substitute on earth...until I found xylitol. It tastes just like sugar. Unlike artificial sweeteners, it has no bad aftertaste (in fact, it leaves my mouth feeling very fresh). It looks and feels like sugar. I've used every day for 3 years now and have nothing but good things to say! Start with one or two servings per day and increase slowly, as it can have a laxative effect.

Good for teeth

Posted by Reviewer2141997 From California on Sep 17, 2012

Appreciate it is non gmo and inexpensive. I mix with calcium lactate powder to make my own remineralizing mouthwash.

Xylitol

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Mar 12, 2013

Mild taste, from birch and good guality. Bought it for provocation testing (diet). Prefer this one compared to erythritol, but not something I will buy again. Will buy stevia and natural mineral rich sugars from now on. Highly toxic for dogs, so keep it out of their reach.

Just like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2928464 From California on Sep 02, 2012

Used in coffee and tea. Tastes just like sugar!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »