RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽740.72

₽1,371.61

Экономия: ₽630.89 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great stuff!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2861035 Mar 12, 2010

When everyone else went into a H1N1 panic, I just stocked up on Oil of Oregano. This brand seems to be of good quality. As all my co-workers were coughing and taking sick time, I was just fine!

Amazing natural antibiotic

Отзыв оставлен ALoren Oct 18, 2010

Because of this, I no longer have to keep going to the doctor to take anti-biotics for the throat infections which I am easily susceptible to. I usually take it until the infection clears and 3-5 more days afterwards. Oregano Oil not only kills bacteria, but fungus too! The only thing I don't like about it is the funny aftertaste, which is very minor compared to the great benefits I am getting from it. I usually take probiotics 3 hours after taking this to replenish the good bacteria and up to 3 weeks after stopping.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I haven't been sick in over a year

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2684236 Jan 09, 2011

I really believe in Oil of Oregano. I have been taking it for over a year everyday. I have not had a cold or flu in over a year. When I feel a little something coming on, I take two a day and I just never seem to get anything. Great stuff!

Wow

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2254328 Nov 16, 2010

A great natural antibiotic.

oil of oregano

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2099841 Dec 29, 2010

I have used several other brands of oil of oregano. I found source naturals oil of oregano to be very effective.

Review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2008793 Mar 09, 2011

this is much nicer that actually having to take the diluted oil

strong die off

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1842372 Jul 07, 2011

strong die off

Oregano oil

Отзыв оставлен 5707965677739817047 Sep 01, 2013

Oregano oil is indispensable for my anti-inflammatory drugs, although the taste is too bad, but a good medicine tastes bitter, I really like this kind of anti-inflammatory drugs.

Horrible capsule

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2847967 Aug 23, 2012

I don't like the quality of the capsule, it appeared very hard and brittle. Tried to open the capsule and dilute the oil in olive oil but the oil is very thick in deep orange colour with pungent smell, end up feeding it in tiny quantity to my dog along with his food.

Life saver

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1903483 Jul 15, 2012

If I think I have an infection- before the doctor can see me- their very mild anti-bacterial really help keep at infection from getting bad/ spreading. I got a lot of thorns in my hands once and they went inside and when some areas of my hands started turning blue- a sign of infection I took this.

Позиции 1-10 из 12