RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,219.03

₽2,257.46

Экономия: ₽1,038.43 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Instead of toothpaste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2489065 Jul 05, 2011

I've been brushing my teeth with 6 drops of oil of oregano in a Dixie cup of water for at least 6 months now. Swish first, then brush. It will amaze you the way it dissolves plaque and freshens the breath. And no harmful chemicals. Try it, you'll like it I bet.

wonderfull!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2937817 Oct 09, 2008

I had a bad infection in my lungs and I started taking this and olive leaf extract. WOW, my CT scans are now perfect!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano. 1 Fl oz.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1999653 Jun 18, 2009

I have used Oil of Oregano for decades, and have derived great health benefit to the extent that it is one of my wonder herbs. It rapidly staunts the effect of a cold or flu at it's onset, and also tangible antibiotic and anticeptic etc,.qualities. Note of warning: It should be diluted with a carrier oil in most cases if used on the skin, and should never be used on any mucus membrane of the body. Thank knndly.

Very Strong Antibiotic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2455359 Oct 18, 2007

Very strong antibiotic...this will clear up any infection that you have....it works on getting to the source. This is for the long term, 9-12 months to get the soucre of the infection. I've been taking this for 5 months now...excellent results.

Oil of Oregano

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2592627 Oct 08, 2008

Great product. Very strong oil I must dilute to use on my age spots. After only 2 weeks they are fading and I am pleased. I also use in my oil pulling each morning and I find it very refreshing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Works well to kill bacteria and viruses

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1204206 Jan 24, 2010

I bought this product to fight off re-occuring colds. I try to take 4+ drops under my tongue for 15-30 seconds then swallow. The taste is horrible and it burns like crazy but Oil of Oregano (wildcrafted) will kill even H1N1 in concentrated doses. My advise would be to try to find capsules to put the oil into or just buy concentrated gel caps.

Knock out a cold

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1990789 Jan 04, 2011

Best thing I have ever used to stop a cold in its tracks. Source Natural brand is one of the best. Essential winter time supplement.

Great for MRSA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2493260 Dec 22, 2011

This is my second review on this product. I gave it four stars last time because I wasn't sure how well it was working........until I stopped taking it. My MRSA which was under control without antibiotics, broke out. I put some of this oil on a boil that was just coming up, full strength, and it dried it up within the hour!!!! I am back on it now, twice a day and no more break outs. GREAT STUFF! It dried up all my boils.

Exellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1253376 May 17, 2011

I highly recommend this product. Highly effective to replace antibiotics, especially on wounds!

Using externally for folliculitis

Отзыв оставлен ComancheDream Jan 05, 2012

Working like a dream. Thought it was acne for sooo long, but these stubborn breakouts are actually the result of gram negative folliculitus due to long-term anti-biotic scripts from the dermatologist. This has been heaven sent.

Позиции 1-10 из 43