Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Source Naturals, Масло орегано для здоровья, 1 жидкая унция (29.57 мл)

$18.20
$32.50
руб 1259.52
Savings of: $14.30 (44% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 47 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 41 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Instead of toothpaste

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2489065 Jul 05, 2011

I've been brushing my teeth with 6 drops of oil of oregano in a Dixie cup of water for at least 6 months now. Swish first, then brush. It will amaze you the way it dissolves plaque and freshens the breath. And no harmful chemicals. Try it, you'll like it I bet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

wonderfull!

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2937817 Oct 09, 2008

I had a bad infection in my lungs and I started taking this and olive leaf extract. WOW, my CT scans are now perfect!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Source Naturals, Wellness, Oil of Oregano. 1 Fl oz.

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1999653 Jun 18, 2009

I have used Oil of Oregano for decades, and have derived great health benefit to the extent that it is one of my wonder herbs. It rapidly staunts the effect of a cold or flu at it's onset, and also tangible antibiotic and anticeptic etc,.qualities. Note of warning: It should be diluted with a carrier oil in most cases if used on the skin, and should never be used on any mucus membrane of the body. Thank knndly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very Strong Antibiotic

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2455359 Oct 18, 2007

Very strong antibiotic...this will clear up any infection that you have....it works on getting to the source. This is for the long term, 9-12 months to get the soucre of the infection. I've been taking this for 5 months now...excellent results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Oil of Oregano

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2592627 Oct 08, 2008

Great product. Very strong oil I must dilute to use on my age spots. After only 2 weeks they are fading and I am pleased. I also use in my oil pulling each morning and I find it very refreshing.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 41 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »