Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Витамин D-3, 1000 МЕ, 200 таблеток

$5.74
$10.25
руб 330.72
Экономия: $4.51 (скидка 44%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 114 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (5)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 109

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Nurse Practitioner

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2043431 Mar 25, 2008

It works. My 25-OHD went from 19 ng/mL to 55 ng/mL with 2000 IU/d. The tablets are small, easy to swallow and the yearly cost is ~$12. Ordering on line takes a moment from home or work. This company always has what I am looking for with a variety of companies represented. I share this sie with my patients.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Love this product!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3016177 Feb 20, 2009

I don't normally take any vitamins, so it was easy to notice the difference it made when I began taking these. I noticed more energy and less sugar cravings. I will definitely purchase this product again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Vitamin D

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1620274 Feb 26, 2008

I feel so much better having taken the vitamin D supplement. I live in England so I don't get much sun, this more than makes up for it. Thank You

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Tablets

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3132785 Feb 19, 2009

Since buying this I've read that tablets are very poorly absorbed. Switching to Country Life softgels.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Melanoma begone

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2484117 May 11, 2009

Scientists told us to stay out of the sun and to wear sunscreen (toxic) and then they discovered Ozzies were getting melanomas - due to a deficiency in Vitamin D (due to a lack of sunlight from avoiding the sun and wearing sunscreen) - this type (D-3) is the best.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 109

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »