Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Source Naturals, Экстракт куркумы, 100 таблеток

руб 742.65
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

IHerb Customer in Ohio

Posted by Reviewer2495069 on Apr 08, 2008

I have been buying this product for approximately 4 years. I first purchased it because I had an ache in my forearm like I use to get when I pitched softball. My doctor recommended 2 aleve per day for 6 weeks and if that did not take care of it he would give me a cortesone shot. Well the aleve did not work so I went to the health food store and picked up the Turmeric. I took 3 tablets a day for 5 days and the pain was gone. I now take one a day for good health and if I have a flair up, sore wrist, ankle whatever, I take 3 a day for 5 days. It helps with any type of inflammation. I won't be without it. IHerbs prices are the best and I have not tried any other brands since this one worked.

pre-arthritic inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3085629 on Oct 08, 2008

As part of my regimented use of supplements to maintain healthy joints and their surrounding tissues following knee surgery in 11/98, I can attest--after several years of using my own body as a science project and isolating/identifying known and confounding variables--to the effectiveness of turmeric extract as a valid contributor to this health. Of course, one should study and practice Iyengar yoga to realize greater benefit.

Turmeric - Exceptional Product

Posted by Sprinkles on Apr 27, 2009

A+, splendid product. A lot of herbal products out there simply don't seem to have any effect on the body, but THIS one DOES. For example, if you have any effects of carpal tunnel or tendonitis in the wrists/arms, it really does reduce inflammation and make the arms feel better! Turmeric actually has so many beneficial effects on the body I can't even begin to mention them all.

Simple: It Works Effectively

Posted by Reviewer1519183 on Jul 15, 2009

I tried this for a stubborn area of inflammation and got relief over a period of a little over a week. It works slowly but surely. I'm still using it every day to make sure the problem doesn't recur. So far, so good.

This and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2762884 on Sep 02, 2009

Cured my inflamation of the hip.