Ваша корзина пуста

русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Source Naturals Tonalin 1000 Cla

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1162656 Apr 09, 2008

This was recommended by a nutritionalist who has a PhD in nutrition. I have been taking it for years.

Tonalin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2654973 Jan 16, 2009

I didn't think it would work but was very wrong. I have lost inches I hadn't even realized had happened. My daughter has also lost weight using this product.

Skeptic Pleasantly Surprised

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172649 Nov 13, 2010

Against all my expectations in trying it, this product is 100% effective. I take 2-3 pills with each substantial meal and I have lost over 20 lbs. I can eat more calories and fat and still remain at a stable weight. I'm very cynical and scientific about supplements, assuming that they're bunk and a waste of money, but I researched the logic behind CLA as a chemical and decided to try it. I'm completely convinced that it's safe and sustainable in its effects. I intend to keep using it indefinitely to maintain the significant weight loss and energy results it provides. Recommended!

Пожаловаться

Great supplement, great brand...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963961 Jan 28, 2011

CLA, the anti-cancer supplement that we used to get years ago in our food naturally. Our ancestors ate real grass fed butter which had a lot of natural CLA in it as well as lamb and other animal proteins which have changed now. Some studies have shown that existing cancers were reduced considerably in size after taking 3 capsules a day for at least a year. Also...has been said to skinny down the waist if overweight in that area.

Great product and price

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2780547 Aug 30, 2010

I have taken Tonalin for a while now and definitely lost some inches. I also feel it has helped to keep my muscles toned, specially the ones on my butt, stomach and thighs. I really love this product.