Специальное предложение июля: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи Боксберри

Source Naturals, Тоналин, 1000 КЛК, 120 желатиновых капсул

руб 803.43
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

Source Naturals Tonalin 1000 Cla

Posted by Reviewer1162656 on Apr 09, 2008

This was recommended by a nutritionalist who has a PhD in nutrition. I have been taking it for years.

Пожаловаться

Great supplement, great brand...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Jan 28, 2011

CLA, the anti-cancer supplement that we used to get years ago in our food naturally. Our ancestors ate real grass fed butter which had a lot of natural CLA in it as well as lamb and other animal proteins which have changed now. Some studies have shown that existing cancers were reduced considerably in size after taking 3 capsules a day for at least a year. Also...has been said to skinny down the waist if overweight in that area.

Skeptic Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer1172649 on Nov 13, 2010

Against all my expectations in trying it, this product is 100% effective. I take 2-3 pills with each substantial meal and I have lost over 20 lbs. I can eat more calories and fat and still remain at a stable weight. I'm very cynical and scientific about supplements, assuming that they're bunk and a waste of money, but I researched the logic behind CLA as a chemical and decided to try it. I'm completely convinced that it's safe and sustainable in its effects. I intend to keep using it indefinitely to maintain the significant weight loss and energy results it provides. Recommended!

Tonalin

Posted by Reviewer2654973 on Jan 16, 2009

I didn't think it would work but was very wrong. I have lost inches I hadn't even realized had happened. My daughter has also lost weight using this product.

Great price for dosage