RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,551.16

₽2,872.52

Экономия: ₽1,321.36 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Skeptic Pleasantly Surprised

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1172649 Nov 13, 2010

Against all my expectations in trying it, this product is 100% effective. I take 2-3 pills with each substantial meal and I have lost over 20 lbs. I can eat more calories and fat and still remain at a stable weight. I'm very cynical and scientific about supplements, assuming that they're bunk and a waste of money, but I researched the logic behind CLA as a chemical and decided to try it. I'm completely convinced that it's safe and sustainable in its effects. I intend to keep using it indefinitely to maintain the significant weight loss and energy results it provides. Recommended!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great supplement, great brand...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2963961 Jan 28, 2011

CLA, the anti-cancer supplement that we used to get years ago in our food naturally. Our ancestors ate real grass fed butter which had a lot of natural CLA in it as well as lamb and other animal proteins which have changed now. Some studies have shown that existing cancers were reduced considerably in size after taking 3 capsules a day for at least a year. Also...has been said to skinny down the waist if overweight in that area.

Great product and price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2780547 Aug 30, 2010

I have taken Tonalin for a while now and definitely lost some inches. I also feel it has helped to keep my muscles toned, specially the ones on my butt, stomach and thighs. I really love this product.

Source Naturals Tonalin 1000 Cla

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1162656 Apr 09, 2008

This was recommended by a nutritionalist who has a PhD in nutrition. I have been taking it for years.

Tonalin

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2654973 Jan 16, 2009

I didn't think it would work but was very wrong. I have lost inches I hadn't even realized had happened. My daughter has also lost weight using this product.

Source Natural Tonalin 1000 CLA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1425938 Mar 25, 2007

I heard about CLA from my doctor as a way of dealing with a thyroid problem. So far, things have gone well and it complements my other medication nicely.

It does work after all

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3346624 Sep 01, 2010

I've used this for awhile and have run out of it before. If I don't get it re-ordered right away, I realize how well it does work because the belly fat starts chunking back on again. As a result, I get the re-order made again quickly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I notice a difference with CLA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1302102 Nov 23, 2009

Great product if you take enough.

GREAT BUY!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1463677 Oct 31, 2007

This product works wonderful with my diet and exercise regimen! I love it! Its kept me slim & trim! And iherb offers a great buy too! :) :)

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1665263 Dec 04, 2008

I have a hard time swallowing these, but I think they work well.

Позиции 1-10 из 38