RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽846.08

₽1,566.72

Экономия: ₽720.64 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Skin Eternal

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2187972 May 26, 2010

I mix this with about 2 drops of Almond oil and so far, so good. My face feels much better and a little goes a long way....I'll b buying more cos I don't want to run out!

Great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1492724 Jun 25, 2010

I purchased this item based on the positive feedback from iherb, and it lives up to its claims. It goes on smoothly and nourishes skin for hours! I use it once in the morning and once and night and feel moisturized all day. Great product, would definitely recommend this for anyone who needs a wholesome face cream that doesn't leave you with a shiny look.

Wonderful cream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2273092 Jun 27, 2010

Easily absorbed .Lines around my eyes are visibly improved . Will be ordering again .

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Smells great, feels great.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2535221 Jun 27, 2010

I've only been trying this cream for a short time, but I already like how it feels. Makes my skin a little softer. I'm hoping it'll smooth out some of my wrinkles, but we'll have to see. The smell is wonderful. I was hesitant to try it because of some negative reviews about the smell. I'm glad I did because the reviews are unfounded.

Skin eternal cream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2088366 Jun 28, 2010

A great bargin and a good product!

simply great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2989242 Jun 28, 2010

this is already my second time using this cream and I'm still very happy with it. I have sentitive skin with an oily T-zone and it keeps my skin soft, never dry or oily. It seems to smooth out any wrinkles and has a very pleasant, natural smell. It's just the perfect cream for this 43 year old!

excellant

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3061333 Jun 28, 2010

excellant cream soft texture

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1407670 Jun 29, 2010

This is a fantastic product...an excellent moisturizer and it make your skin look very smooth. Although the cream is thick...it absorbs into your skin quickly and you will love the results....more youthful looking skin.

Fantastic Night Cream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2707601 Jun 17, 2010

Fantastic night cream I have spent up to 200.00 on night creams and I found this one to be just as good. I would recommend this product as a fantastic night cream.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent product for winter as day and night cream

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1001367 Jun 19, 2010

Wife is using this daily. Fragrant is like ripe pineapple. She finds it non-greasy and yet sufficiently moisturising for the dry season.

Позиции 81-90 из 378