Source Naturals, Крем для лица, 2 унции (56,7 г)

руб 477.37
Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (127)

gorgeous stuff

Posted by Reviewer2138681 From Vietnam on Nov 04, 2009

the smell is beautiful, the cream feels amazing, refreshing and moisturising

Skin Eternal Cream

Posted by Reviewer1771944 From Connecticut on Oct 13, 2009

Very oily. Very soothing so far. I'm just a beginner at this. Many products don't agree with my skin. This has been fine so far for my dry wrinkled sensitive skin!

I recommend!

Posted by naturalsgirls From Russian Federation on Apr 05, 2012

Glass jar, weight to, a nice subtle flavor, the cream has a pleasant texture, easily absorbed and moisturizes without leaving a sticky film. A good part! I recommend!

Пожаловаться

I really wanted to love this cream...

Posted by Reviewer3058890 From Netherlands on Nov 24, 2010

I would have loved to like this cream as much as the other reviewers do, but unfortunately I don't. It stings so bad when I apply it on my face. I can take much, but this stings so bad I want to cry. But I have always had extremely sensitive skin so maybe that's why. The smell of this product is too much, I don't see why they make this cream smell so strong. It smells artificial to me. This cream doesn't hydrate my sensitive and very dry skin at all. It gives me dry patches, with skin peeling of. And it get's worse (unfortunately). My skin broke out badly after a couple of days (not surprising with the stinging and the strong smell). My skin is now dry, sore and with acne spots. I really wanted this product to be my regular cream because of all the good ingredients, but I can't use it anymore.

Silky buy stinky

Posted by Reviewer2560799 From Alaska on May 12, 2010

Very nice consistency and smooth feel to skin, but the odor is awful! Some kind of banana smell covering a not so unpleasant herbal smell. The banana or whatever made it smell like rotting fruit. Suggest citrus or herbal. So unpleasant I have been unable to use it. Terrible taste if it gets on your lips.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »