Впервые в iHerb?!

Source Naturals, Крем для лица, 2 унции (56,7 г)

руб 372.48
Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (170)

smells devine!

Posted by Reviewer3350891 on Apr 11, 2010

I bought this face cream for my boyfriend who is into natural and organic products. He is very impressed with how incredibly soft his skin feels, not to mention how yummy it smells to me. We would both highly recommend Source Naturals.

face lift in a bottle

Posted by Reviewer2184303 on May 25, 2009

I use this product at night along with the skin Serun in the day. This cream is more moisturizing so I sometimes use it in the day as well

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1900715 on Mar 31, 2009

This cream is excellent, and rivals any cream on the market, most of which have much higher price tags. And it is actually good for your skin, I would not hesitate to recommend this.

Пожаловаться

One of the best I ever used

Posted by Reviewer1932255 on May 07, 2010

You have to try it until you can say it is as great as the reviews says!!! I have combinated skin and I use nourishing creams very carefully, but this one is so good and skin becomes smooth and gentle. Highly recommended! Will order it again. Absolutely! Even to Europe to Latvia I got it in less than two weeks. Lovin it!

Really nice!

Posted by Reviewer2812482 on Apr 24, 2010

I have combined skin, and used 3 different creams; 1 for my eye-zone, 1 for my T-zone and 1 for my cheeks. But I could still se the wrinkles beginning to come around my eyes( I´m in my mid-20´s). This cream does all the work of theese 3 creams did all-together, just better! My skin feels smooth instantly, and really moistourized. I even can use this under my eyes, and it is clearly taking away the dry skin here and so the wrinkles go away, and the skin appears much more even. It is like baby-skin. It is like my skin is eating this cream. I use it in day time as well. And it smells fantastic. The price is very low! So thank you.