Customer Reviews

Source Naturals, Крем для лица, 2 унции (56,7 г)

$13.43
$23.98
руб 482.65
Savings of: $10.55 (44% Off)
4.1 out of 5 based on 578 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
Other Reviews (127)
Sort by

Items 46-50 of 309 total

« Previous | 8 9 10 11 12 | Next »

Spectacular..........

Posted by Reviewer1418187 From Puerto Rico on May 13, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

My skin feels so nice and soft at night, and I use it in my hands, neck and chest........... love it.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Great organic product!

Posted by Reviewer1053799 From Oklahoma on May 09, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I rate the safety of my cosmetics on the Cosmetic Database. This is rated well on the database. Very rich cream. Resulting in very smooth skin. Smells slightly citrus. Only slight scent. A little goes a long way.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer3214946 From Texas on Apr 29, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

This is a wonderful rich moisturizer which is exactly what I need for my maturing dry skin.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Cream, 2 oz.

Posted by Reviewer1082429 From Canada on May 01, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this cream on a whim, and I love it! It's got fabulous ingredients, is smooth, and smells delicious. It's great on my skin, and very effective in healing rough patches.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

WOW!!!

Posted by NatursKathy From Tennessee on May 20, 2010

Purchased at iHerb

That is all I can say! I will keep using it! Natural, refreshing!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 46-50 of 309 total

« Previous | 8 9 10 11 12 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives