RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Крем для лица, 2 унции (56,7 г)

₽866.74
₽1,604.97
Экономия: ₽738.23 (скидка 46%)
4.0 из 5 на основании 813 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
Другие Отзывы (248)
Сортировать по

Позиции 46-50 из 368

« Предыдущая | 8 9 10 11 12 | Следующая »

Skin Eternal Cream

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1771944 Oct 13, 2009

Very oily. Very soothing so far. I'm just a beginner at this. Many products don't agree with my skin. This has been fine so far for my dry wrinkled sensitive skin!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

gorgeous stuff

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2138681 Nov 04, 2009

the smell is beautiful, the cream feels amazing, refreshing and moisturising

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great cream!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2664300 Oct 31, 2007

I love this cream because it gives you instant moiturizing

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I recommend!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен naturalsgirls Apr 05, 2012

Glass jar, weight to, a nice subtle flavor, the cream has a pleasant texture, easily absorbed and moisturizes without leaving a sticky film. A good part! I recommend!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

I really wanted to love this cream...

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3058890 Nov 24, 2010

I would have loved to like this cream as much as the other reviewers do, but unfortunately I don't. It stings so bad when I apply it on my face. I can take much, but this stings so bad I want to cry. But I have always had extremely sensitive skin so maybe that's why. The smell of this product is too much, I don't see why they make this cream smell so strong. It smells artificial to me. This cream doesn't hydrate my sensitive and very dry skin at all. It gives me dry patches, with skin peeling of. And it get's worse (unfortunately). My skin broke out badly after a couple of days (not surprising with the stinging and the strong smell). My skin is now dry, sore and with acne spots. I really wanted this product to be my regular cream because of all the good ingredients, but I can't use it anymore.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 46-50 из 368

« Предыдущая | 8 9 10 11 12 | Следующая »