RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽961.32

₽1,780.13

Экономия: ₽818.81 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
  • В производстве желатиновой капсулы используется свинина.

• Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

The Nattokinase that works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2179252 Apr 30, 2010

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Nattokinase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1509234 Apr 25, 2009

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

Natto

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2995098 Oct 12, 2008

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

blood thinner and scar reduction

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2140768 Aug 03, 2008

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2181311 Jul 07, 2009

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Best nattokinase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1133483 Feb 03, 2011

helps circulation in legs

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

The use effect is very good

Отзыв оставлен 5667922177172254395 Jun 19, 2013

The use effect is very good. But so expensive.

nice

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1836909 Aug 20, 2013

very nice.

Started to use

Отзыв оставлен 5484473123193853992 Jan 04, 2013

Started to use, the effect is not obvious

Not sure

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1524709 Apr 23, 2011

Overall, product quality is good. I am not sure if it is working. I take 2x per day.

Позиции 1-10 из 17