Source Naturals, NSK-SD, Nattokinase, 100 mg, 30 Capsules

Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer1509234 From California on Apr 25, 2009

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

The Nattokinase that works

Posted by Reviewer2179252 From Australia on Apr 30, 2010

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Natto

Posted by Reviewer2995098 From New York on Oct 12, 2008

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

Пожаловаться

blood thinner and scar reduction

Posted by Reviewer2140768 From Australia on Aug 03, 2008

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

Posted by Reviewer2181311 From California on Jul 07, 2009

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »