RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, NSK-SD, наттокиназа, 100 мг, 30 капсул

₽988.93
₽1,831.36
Экономия: ₽842.42 (скидка 46%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 18 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Nattokinase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1509234 Apr 25, 2009

Because of my family history of stroke, a friend suggested nattokinase which I now take every day. The unexpected benefit is that it seems to greatly reduce my incidence of canker sores, which used to bother me a lot.

The Nattokinase that works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2179252 Apr 30, 2010

Using another brand of Nattokinase this year I developed leg pain and had to have blood thinning injections for a possible leg clot. Once I started using this brand of Nattokinase NSK-SD - the leg pain disappeared. The other brand went into the bin. I have used Nattokinase NSK-SD for 7 years and this brand is the only type I will use. I have Factor V Leiden, have had a DVT and was diagnosed with Post Thrombotic Syndrome about 8 years ago. Good quality Nattokinase NSK-SD allows me to stay healthy.

Natto

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2995098 Oct 12, 2008

I recently had a virus which damaged my heart. When I had tests done, they found no coronary artery disease and no blockages in my heart, although I was 64 at the time and diabetic. I attribute this happy condition to various supplements, natto especially.

Пожаловаться

blood thinner and scar reduction

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2140768 Aug 03, 2008

Great product to enhance circulation and enhance immunity - take on an empty stomach. Makes a lot more sense than warfarin. Vitamin E (with food) would probably complement the action of natto.

love it

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2181311 Jul 07, 2009

this is truly an answer to me, as I did not like taking Coumadin. With the help of my nutrtionist and the right food and Nattokinase, I was able to get off of that nasty coumadin and all its terrible side affects.

Позиции 1-5 из 17