Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great value

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3151630 Jun 30, 2008

Seems to help with joint pain and stiffness. iherb is a great online resource - thanks!

Good Source of MSM

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2600891 Feb 02, 2008

I like this form of MSM because it contains Vitamin C which is needed in order to absorb MSM. Also, it has Molybdenum, which you need for sulfur metabolism. I used to take all these tablets separately, it is nice to have them all in one. I have noticed a difference in this Source Naturals brand. It seems to work faster, which I think is due to all the essential supplements in one tablet. Also, iherb is great. Good prices and fast shipping.

Yay! Relief!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3035693 Jul 22, 2012

I started taking this about 4 weeks ago with hyaluronic acid. I've noticed marked improvement in my knees and hands. I've even been able to stop taking the nsaid my doc prescribed. Very pleased :)

SNmsm

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1178918 Jan 02, 2012

Helps to subdue pain in joints

Minimizes Hot Flashes!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5347549158379615647 Nov 04, 2013

I have done a lot of research and pill popping over hot flashes. I have tried different female hormonal formulas, super foods, and alfalfa for some relief. Then I read about someone using sulfur for hot flashes, and bought this product. What a wonderful day that was!! Within a few days I found tremendous relief. I take 2 or 3 tablets a day, and the hot flashes have been drastically minimized. I still have 1 or 2 a day, but they are not as extreme, and last only 5 minutes or so. I am hopeful that after longer use they will be a thing of the past.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »