RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Мелатонин, 5 мг, 120 таблеток

₽780.51
₽1,393.76
Экономия: ₽613.26 (скидка 44%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 49 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Source Natruals, Melatonin 5mg

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3005505 Dec 20, 2007

I Feel wonderful after taking Melatonin for just three days,I have finely had good quality sleep & I wake feeling very rested & lots more energy, thank you IHerb.

Oh yea, Sleep Time

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1199263 Feb 20, 2009

Works extremely well. It doesn't knock you out like prescription pills like ambien or lunesta, but it definitely puts you into "sleep mode". I absolutely recommend for those of you who get tired, feel like sleeping, but once you lie down in bed your mind starts wandering and you end up thinking about things and can't sleep, which kind of spirals into a further non-sleep cycle. This just relaxes you and allows you to fall asleep naturally. No grogginess the next day. I recommend taking about 20 minutes before you plan on going to sleep.

It works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3082141 Jun 05, 2008

From the first day of using this Melatonin, my daily sleep rhythm (which had been switched off somehow for years) returned. Great stuff!

work wonders

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1129458 Jul 20, 2008

I work nights and find these great to help me sleep during the day or getting back to nights. Good value too.

Quite potent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3321933 Sep 19, 2008

I bought Source Naturals Melatonin 5mg because I had trouble getting to sleep. This stuff works, half a tab is enough to get you to sleep but the first night it kept me awake. It wasn't unpleasant, I was just kind of conscious and asleep at the same time. The next night and subsequent nights after that I was completely knocked out until dawn. Unusual for me. I think it is a good idea to take it for several nights and then the circadian rhythm becomes harmonious again. I'm taking it with me overseas in a week's time so I can see how it works with jet lag. It is far more potent than valerian, passiflora or any herb I have taken for insomnia. I felt a little drowsy at first in the morning but that was gone within the first half hour of getting out of bed. I would recommend this product to anyone who has problems getting off to sleep.

Позиции 1-5 из 48