RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽731.75

₽1,355.00

Экономия: ₽623.25 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

mineral aid

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1171359 Apr 24, 2007

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Best multi minerals I have taken.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 May 14, 2011

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

Life Minerals, No Iron

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1644213 May 01, 2009

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

Chealted mineral

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1365586 Dec 08, 2009

Most minerals in pill are in chelated form. very absorbent form.

My husband's pills

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1329892 Apr 12, 2008

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Horse Pills

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1319888 May 19, 2016

I guess I didn't see when ordering that these were tablets and not capsules. These tablets are HUGE and hard to swallow even when I break it into two pieces. I might as well throw them away, as I absolutely am not able to swallow them. I will never buy these again.

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1186784 Nov 28, 2011

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!

Life minerals

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1349224 Dec 20, 2014

I take two in the morning and two in the afternoon just for a balance with my Iodide supplement.

The Best Multimineral on the market

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1139510 Mar 24, 2007

This formula is the most balanced easy to digest and absorb formula on the market. Even though they are tablets there is no stomache discomfort at all because it breaks down easily and the mineral forms are very gentle. Excellent product.

good formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2106073 Jun 16, 2011

Very good approach and well balanced mineral supplement. The smell is awful but it doesn't border me.

Позиции 1-10 из 28