Customer Reviews

Source Naturals, Life Minerals, No Iron, 120 Tablets

$11.19
$19.98
руб 406.10
Savings of: $8.79 (44% Off)
4.3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 25 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

My husband's pills

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1329892 From Montana on Apr 12, 2008

Purchased at iHerb

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

mineral aid

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1171359 on Apr 24, 2007

Purchased at iHerb

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Best multi minerals I have taken.

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2167095 From Australia on May 14, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Very effective

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1186784 From Oregon on Nov 28, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Upset my stomach

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by RistoRideMikkola From Finland on Mar 07, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Gas..

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 25 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives