Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Source Naturals, Life Minerals, No Iron, 120 Tablets

руб 544.47
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

mineral aid

Posted by Reviewer1171359 on Apr 24, 2007

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

My husband's pills

Posted by Reviewer1329892 on Apr 12, 2008

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Пожаловаться

Best multi minerals I have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on May 14, 2011

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

Life Minerals, No Iron

Posted by Reviewer1644213 on May 01, 2009

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1186784 on Nov 28, 2011

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!