RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Life Minerals, No Iron, 120 Tablets

₽630.15
₽1,125.15
Экономия: ₽495.00 (скидка 44%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 29 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (3)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

mineral aid

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1171359 Apr 24, 2007

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

My husband's pills

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1329892 Apr 12, 2008

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Best multi minerals I have taken.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 May 14, 2011

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Life Minerals, No Iron

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1644213 May 01, 2009

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Very effective

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1186784 Nov 28, 2011

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 26

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »