Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (3)

mineral aid

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1171359 Apr 24, 2007

I have nails again! This formula is balanced and readily assimilated. I'm glad to have discovered it.

My husband's pills

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1329892 Apr 12, 2008

My husband has to have no-iron vitamins and they are sometimes hard to find for the price. These are good.

Пожаловаться

Best multi minerals I have taken.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 May 14, 2011

I have tried other mineral supplements but this is by far the best. All the forms are highly absorbable including the excellent Optizinc. Most importantly, I can feel the difference when I take them. I will not be without these now!

Life Minerals, No Iron

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1644213 May 01, 2009

I take one tablet with each meal to improve absorption. This is probably the best formulated multi-mineral on the market currently. Uses all the right forms and is informed by the latest research.

Very effective

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1186784 Nov 28, 2011

I can always tell when I need my minerals -- I can back-aches and don't sleep as well. These minerals fixed that right away!