RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽800.95

₽1,483.25

Экономия: ₽682.29 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Well... My insomnia seemed more powerful than I thought.

Отзыв оставлен 5283306756865127230 Oct 19, 2014

I tried two pills per every night to help me fall asleep, but I ended up waking up till 4 or 6 a.m, like I usually did. (I think this symptom of insomnia has slowly developed as chronic one that I could hardly control now.) I could not see any changes, but I will try for three months to see the improvement. If these pills are not working, I might consider to buy more stronger inducer pills. hah...

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Good

Отзыв оставлен 4931014823585694592 May 02, 2014

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

currently trying this out

Отзыв оставлен Anaterma Aug 21, 2013

i didn't feel much of an effect from these. i feel kinda jealous of people who write about walking into paradise garden after taking it or something. i also give one tablet to my boyfriend in the morning before work and i think there were some improvements in his mood since he was stressed at work.

Standard

Отзыв оставлен 5681053883582736061 Jul 09, 2013

Standard - does what normal HTP5 does. Caution against taking too much before bed as it will give me a drowsier than normal morning + v v v vivid dreams.

Brain Chemistry Change

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2060826 Jan 19, 2010

In the past, I used this product for insomnia, and I had good results. Since then, I've gone into menopause and am having sleep issues again. Last week I started taking the L-Tryptophan again, and I've had disturbing dreams and nightmares several times. Apparently my brain chemistry has changed, and this supplement is not right for me now. I would still recommend it to persons with chronic insomnia.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным