Source Naturals, L-Триптофан с Коэнзимом В-6 60 таблеток

русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Most Amazing Ever

Posted by Reviewer1779793 on Sep 30, 2008

I have tried varieties of L-Tryptophan. Even one compounded by a pharmacist. This version with the Coenzyme B-6 is the most remarkable. I feel better quickly and sleep very well at night. It helps with daily stress and is perfectly safe. Eliminates many cravings for sugar and caffeine. A great investment in my health. Wouldn't be without it.

Well designed formula

Posted by Reviewer1331472 From California on Aug 17, 2010

The inclusion of B6 as p5p was a good choice in conjunction with tryptophan. The Dr. Best formula includes B3 as niacinamide (which is a known soporific agent), but having added my own niacinamide, I cannot perceive any difference. Melatonin is synthesized AFTER serotonin. The synthesis of serotonin (and other neurotransmitters) is catalyzed by a B6-dependent enzyme. Furthermore, B6 is required to manufacture Niacin from tryptophan. Thus a reason one might choose tryptophan over melatonin is NOT to skip any intermediary steps (there are a few studies showing that direct melatonin supplementation reduces levels of intermediary products). I use low-dose melatonin anyway (Same brand, sustained release) because sleep is scarce.

L-Tryptophan Source Naturels

Posted by Reviewer1889120 From France on Feb 10, 2011

My 25 year old son, who suffers from severe schizophrenia symptoms, probably caused by organophosphate poisoning at the age of 8, has been taking L-Tryptophan for 2 weeks and the change in him is remarquable. He has been confined to the house and his bed for years now we are out walking twice a day! The terror of passing people is diminished considerably and the overwhelming wish to die has gone. I hope it is going to last as we tried 5HTP last year with the same effect but it suddenly stopped working and he was thrown back into the hellish pit of schizophrenia.

Brain Chemistry Change

Posted by Reviewer2060826 From California on Jan 19, 2010

In the past, I used this product for insomnia, and I had good results. Since then, I've gone into menopause and am having sleep issues again. Last week I started taking the L-Tryptophan again, and I've had disturbing dreams and nightmares several times. Apparently my brain chemistry has changed, and this supplement is not right for me now. I would still recommend it to persons with chronic insomnia.

Пожаловаться

Much better than straight melatonin

Posted by aRPiieS From Finland on May 26, 2011

Tryptophan is much better and much more consistent than melatonin in sleep support, act's much slower but much longer and does not give you same kind of night sweats. Melatonin knocks you out faster and harder but wears off in hour or two, max three. You also get benefits of serotonin and endorphin as your body manufactures also these from tryptophan. For me it is easier to get adequate tryptophan from pills than food at night as my metabolism turns on overdrive and goes through night if I eat too much heavily tryptophan laden food before bed time. Will buy again if there is still a need for sleep aid next time. P5P is a additional bonus on this one, iherb should take 90 or 120 pcs packages into lineup fast.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »