Great for ADD

Posted by Reviewer2668462 on Nov 11, 2007

I have ADD. I was reading that people with ADD have a deficiency of the neural transmitter dopamine. I find this L-Theanine product works great to give me greater focus and concentration. I take about three a day.

BEST EVER

Posted by Reviewer1240468 on Mar 20, 2009

I have tried prescription RX for my anxiety and racing thoughts, but it never helped like this. I feel normal, not drugged, calm and i'm able to focus on completing a task. Even my husband says he hears me laugh much more often, i'm not snappy and on edge all the time. thank you for a great product.

Sharon

Posted by Reviewer1602741 on Apr 16, 2008

I just started this and I am using it for anxiety that happens throughout my day at times. It has been a great product and I find that my mind seems to be clearer than it has been in a long time. I would recommend this product for anyone who has anxiety or stress. It works in about 30 minutes and the effect last about 8 hours. It has no side effects for me. You do not get sleepy and yet you do not get wired.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2919687 on Feb 02, 2007

This supplement helped tremendously with my 'brain fog'. It is one of the 'required' ingredients in my OTC meds, RX meds, and supplement regime that enables me to live with CFIDS and thyroiditis.

I loooooooove this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Feb 17, 2010

L-theanine has been a lifesaver for me. I had terrible anxiety and could not get off ativan until I started taking this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It calmed my mind so much, but not in a robotic way like Ativan does. The physical signs of anxiety were still there, but my mind was calmed enough to deal with them. It took about a week for me to really feel it. I was on multiple ativan a day and now I have not taken one ativan in a month. Awesome!

Relax

Posted by Reviewer2355326 on Oct 14, 2008

They work, and fast. Not necessarily like a sleeping aid or something, but to take the edge off in the middle of a hectic work day, to regain your composure, maybe to help study when you are totally frazzled out, these do help a lot.

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2328120 on Jun 02, 2008

Taking this (in conjunction with Chill Pill) has helped my depression and anxiety more than St. John's Wort or 5-HTP, without the stoned feeling I got from Paxil.

great item for anxiety

Posted by Reviewer2718598 on Feb 20, 2010

We have a family member that has anxiety attacks, these seem to be the best for her.

Glad this product is available.

Posted by Reviewer2138447 on Aug 22, 2009

This product was recommended by my general practioner and I have found that it really does lift my spirits with little or no side effects.

Great for anxiety! Improves mood!

Posted by Reviewer1759125 on Nov 25, 2008

I suffer from major bouts of situational anxiety, and this product helps tremendously! My first time I took four or five of them, and eventually began feeling more relaxed, and actually happy! Now I'm on maintenance, so I take two twice a day with a GABA. The beauty of this product is that it's a harmless protein that occurs naturally in tea leaves, so you don't have to worry about taking too much.