RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,508.19

₽2,792.85

Экономия: ₽1,284.66 (скидка 46%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great Product.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1968829 Dec 09, 2009

I have only been taking hgh surge for about three weeks now but the very first thing I noticed when taking it is the level of energy. It really gets you motivated and stimulated to get a workout. I usually feel pretty drained after my workouts but with this I still feel energized enough to workout longer.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Too activating for nighttime use.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1151286 May 31, 2009

I like this product during the day, but find it too activating for nocturnal use.

Make your own. LIDDEL HGH

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3169402 Dec 27, 2008

Great product. Great for the cardio vascular system. Take with Liddel HGH spray. cheaper to blend your own amino acids, and take the rest in pill form.

wow, what a difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2262549 Jun 10, 2009

my husband takes this along with tyrosine and his sex drive is back full force...not to mention his motivation to work out...good stuff.

Mr. Nitzmer

Отзыв оставлен 5366855111704301016 Apr 18, 2014

I have been using this product for about 3 weeks and last weekend we had some friends over that I had not seen in 3 or 4 months and as folks came in they all kept coming up and saying Wow you seem like you have gotten younger, and what have you been taking your skin seems so youthful. I was also told that I looked as if I had lost 15-20 years of age, that's really good as I am in my 60's.

Seems to work!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3296109 Oct 15, 2007

Seems to work. Better sleep, feeling stronger and comments by my wife on how I look better!

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3278722 Oct 30, 2010

So far I'm happy with this product.After use it for only the first 2 weeks, I have feel the different how this product work for me.It has increased my energy level and make me feel younger than before.You must take it on empty stomach before bed time.Remember to do some exercise at least four times a week.

hgh surge

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3282483 Jan 18, 2008

I dont sleep as well with these as with another hgh that I tried, dont particuly feel much more energy

Great pre-workout supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1779982 Jan 12, 2010

I have found this to be the best supplement I have used in taking before workouts for maintaining strength.

Best stuff ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2669596 Jun 15, 2010

A little expensive, but it's supposed to be better than sprays.

Позиции 1-10 из 30