RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽815.09

₽1,509.32

Экономия: ₽694,24 (скидка 46%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Metabolism

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682534 янв 18, 2011

This product didn't lower my cholesterol as I had hoped...It DID however, speed up my metabolism and I lost 15 lbs. in 7 months...Not a lot but I'm proud of it...Source Naturals is an excellent brand...

Great for acne!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2293885 мар 20, 2011

Within only a few weeks of taking this product, my acne began to clear up. I have tried more acne products than I can count, and this is the only one, other than tetracycline, that has ever worked for me. And its NATURAL! best product ever!

My Favorite for Thyroid Boost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1396367 фев 12, 2011

I have tried lots of other things to boost my thyroid. After using this, my hormones got balanced, my eyebrows filled in and my metabolism got a boost. This is supposed to help convert T4 to T3. I use this with Iosol.

Good for Fat burning!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1567510 июл 08, 2014

I always lose fat more easily on the end of my diet with this supplement, taking 3-4 tabs a a day! This brand has the best price also!

Dont work for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2155735 май 25, 2012

After two months my blood lab test showed markedly increased lipid levels, although the good colesterol had increased the total was almost double that when I had been on statins.

As advertised

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2639352 авг 25, 2009

Increases effect of statin prescription and has cut my LDL in half

Great for lowering cholestrol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167039 ноя 05, 2010

I initially bought it to burn fat, however feel that there are other herbs that work better. I recommend this for anyone trying to lower bad cholesterol -- works great and the dosage is optimal.

My favorite

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2427281 янв 17, 2008

Helps the thyroid convert T4 to T3, also lowers cholesterol.

Great for Thyroid metabolism issues

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2281650 янв 16, 2010

This has really boosted my energy and helped me work with my thyroid issues.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not effective for fat loss in men

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2798079 мар 28, 2009

I tried guggul because of the all the hype over its ability to help you shed fat. There is apparantely some research that guggul increases estrogen in the body. That was certainly the case for me after taking this product. I gained a lot more weight and bloated up so much I decided to discontinue. I am still trying to get back to where I was before I started taking guggul. I had the same diet and same moderate exercise so don't think it was anything else other than this product.

Позиции 1-10 из 22