RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Гуггулстероны, 37,5 мг, 120 таблеток

₽843.37
₽1,382.08
Экономия: ₽538.70 (скидка 39%)
4.1 из 5 на основании 22 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 22

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Metabolism

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682534 Jan 18, 2011

This product didn't lower my cholesterol as I had hoped...It DID however, speed up my metabolism and I lost 15 lbs. in 7 months...Not a lot but I'm proud of it...Source Naturals is an excellent brand...

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great for acne!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2293885 Mar 20, 2011

Within only a few weeks of taking this product, my acne began to clear up. I have tried more acne products than I can count, and this is the only one, other than tetracycline, that has ever worked for me. And its NATURAL! best product ever!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

My Favorite for Thyroid Boost

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1396367 Feb 12, 2011

I have tried lots of other things to boost my thyroid. After using this, my hormones got balanced, my eyebrows filled in and my metabolism got a boost. This is supposed to help convert T4 to T3. I use this with Iosol.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

As advertised

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2639352 Aug 25, 2009

Increases effect of statin prescription and has cut my LDL in half

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good for Fat burning!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1567510 Jul 08, 2014

I always lose fat more easily on the end of my diet with this supplement, taking 3-4 tabs a a day! This brand has the best price also!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 22

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »