Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Source Naturals, Feverfew Extract, 100 Tablets

руб 362.92
Reviews 5-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (3)

headaches no more

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 13, 2007

I take this to try and avoid getting migraine headaches. Seems to be working, but I also take a slew of other things, so I am not 100% sure this pill is the only one to give credit to.

Source Naturals, Feverfew Extract

Posted by Reviewer1603131 on Feb 26, 2009

I take this supplement to aid in migraine prevention. I swear by it. However, after years of suffering from terrible cluster migraines, I have a strange aversion to any pill in capsule form. I just can't take them. Finding these in tablet form is next to impossible in the stores - even natural food stores. I was so happy to find them on iHerb and I hope I always will!

feverfew