Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Source Naturals, Масло энотеры , 1350 мг, 120 капсул

руб 549.97
Reviews 4-star
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Helping regrow my thinning hair.

Posted by Reviewer1121076 on Jan 03, 2008

I purchased this product after it was referred to me for regrowing hair from a thyroid disorder. So far it's working and I don't have any side effects. I don't have any foul burping or a bad taste in my mouth. My hair is growing back and I can see a regrowth of about an inch on top of my head. I'm very happy with it.

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer3210676 on Dec 09, 2008

I have tried other brands of Evening Primrose Oil and the this one works the best.

Be Careful . . .

Posted by Reviewer1958143 on Apr 02, 2010

I followed some advice from a website to take Evening Primrose Oil if you're going through periods of hair shedding or hair loss (due to a thyroid disease). Supposedly after two months the shedding would slow down then regrowth would start up again. Apparently EPO can help prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT which causes hair loss. Anyway, I thought I'd give it a try. Well, I took two capsules each day for about one week and my hormones went crazy. I got PMS symptoms. The most significant symptom was irritability. After two days of not taking the EPO things went back to normal. I just thought I'd share my experience . . . not that this is a bad product but just be careful it does have an effect on your hormones.

Results from taking Evening Primrose Oil Gel Caps 1350 MG

Posted by Reviewer1557961 on Sep 12, 2010

I`ve only been taking this product for 3 weeks now (1 gel cap per day) & I`ve already seen results. My hair has already improved, I sleep much better & I am now regular. What a relief. I honestly wasn`t sure this product would work but I most certainly would recommend this to anyone who has the same systems as I did. My body went through many changes due to thyroid problems but thankfully everything seems to be going back on track.

epo

Posted by Reviewer2362559 on Jul 29, 2008

The bad: Pills are very large. The good: After two weeks of 4-5 pills per day, my skin is softer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »