RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Масло энотеры , 1350 мг, 120 капсул

₽993.25
₽1,627.78
Экономия: ₽634.53 (скидка 39%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 103 отзывов
Другие Отзывы (10)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 19

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Helping regrow my thinning hair.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1121076 Jan 03, 2008

I purchased this product after it was referred to me for regrowing hair from a thyroid disorder. So far it's working and I don't have any side effects. I don't have any foul burping or a bad taste in my mouth. My hair is growing back and I can see a regrowth of about an inch on top of my head. I'm very happy with it.

Be Careful . . .

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1958143 Apr 02, 2010

I followed some advice from a website to take Evening Primrose Oil if you're going through periods of hair shedding or hair loss (due to a thyroid disease). Supposedly after two months the shedding would slow down then regrowth would start up again. Apparently EPO can help prevent the conversion of testosterone to DHT which causes hair loss. Anyway, I thought I'd give it a try. Well, I took two capsules each day for about one week and my hormones went crazy. I got PMS symptoms. The most significant symptom was irritability. After two days of not taking the EPO things went back to normal. I just thought I'd share my experience . . . not that this is a bad product but just be careful it does have an effect on your hormones.

Results from taking Evening Primrose Oil Gel Caps 1350 MG

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1557961 Sep 12, 2010

I`ve only been taking this product for 3 weeks now (1 gel cap per day) & I`ve already seen results. My hair has already improved, I sleep much better & I am now regular. What a relief. I honestly wasn`t sure this product would work but I most certainly would recommend this to anyone who has the same systems as I did. My body went through many changes due to thyroid problems but thankfully everything seems to be going back on track.

Source Naturals, Evening Primrose Oil

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3210676 Dec 09, 2008

I have tried other brands of Evening Primrose Oil and the this one works the best.

epo

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2362559 Jul 29, 2008

The bad: Pills are very large. The good: After two weeks of 4-5 pills per day, my skin is softer.

Позиции 1-5 из 19