Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Source Naturals, Масло энотеры , 1350 мг, 120 капсул

$14.84
$26.50
руб 794.30
Экономия: $11.66 (скидка 44%)
4.5 из 5 на основании 102 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 1-star
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (9)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Not terribly impressed

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2462687 Oct 18, 2010

vegetarians beware: this is not a vegetarian product. the capsule is made of gelatin i take evening primrose for rosacea and this does not work as well as the Jarrow Formula EPO.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Bitter

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен katmakiah Nov 07, 2007

I've tried several brands. I open the capsules so I can taste what's going into my body. This one is bitter. Royal Brittany and NOW are not bitter, yet advertise the same process of delivery.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

taste is not fresh

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2344847 Nov 17, 2010

I sliced open one of these capsules and found the oil to not be fresh tasting. I don't think it should be bitter. I've thrown out their krill oil (which really upset my stomach) and this product both made by source naturals to avoid digestive problems. I won't buy oils from them again. To be fair, I live in a very warm climate which may be part of the problem since boxes received in the summer get very heated up on the UPS truck.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3