Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (2)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

DLPA Source Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2875269 on Oct 21, 2008

I have been using DLPA for years for depression, and this brand works well for me. It is also the cheapest I've found. I like the 375mg because you can split dosage more readily.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1039857 on Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

Пожаловаться

Only DLPA product not 500mg.

Posted by Reviewer2704349 on Oct 31, 2007

Prefer caps, but more than anything want 250 mg per dose. Source Naturals 375 mg was closest. Several of the depression studies used 250 mg doses one or more times a day, so someone needs to package DLPA in 250 mg caps.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1813954 on Sep 11, 2009

I bought these in combination with "Boswellin with Curcumin" and they really do seem to help with chronic back pain. iHerb is the best all around!

good product

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Jan 02, 2010

it is a help for fibromilgia

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »