Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Source Naturals, DLPA, 375 мг, 120 таблеток

$10.36
$18.50
руб 713.08
Savings of: $8.14 (44% Off)
4.2 out of 5 based on 17 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 15 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

DLPA Source Naturals

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2875269 Oct 21, 2008

I have been using DLPA for years for depression, and this brand works well for me. It is also the cheapest I've found. I like the 375mg because you can split dosage more readily.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1039857 Jul 15, 2009

I am taking this supplement with 4 others for my issues with depression. I've been taking them all for three weeks, and I'm starting to feel a difference. I'm happy I'm able to go the natural way and not experience any side affects like I would with typical SSRIs. As always, iHerb has the best prices on the net, and their website is laid out in an easy-to-research format. And, you can't beat the shipping deal! Overall, I am very satisfied with this product and the 4 others I am taking.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Only DLPA product not 500mg.

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2704349 Oct 31, 2007

Prefer caps, but more than anything want 250 mg per dose. Source Naturals 375 mg was closest. Several of the depression studies used 250 mg doses one or more times a day, so someone needs to package DLPA in 250 mg caps.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1813954 Sep 11, 2009

I bought these in combination with "Boswellin with Curcumin" and they really do seem to help with chronic back pain. iHerb is the best all around!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good product

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2745519 Jan 02, 2010

it is a help for fibromilgia

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 15 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »