Ваша корзина пуста

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Benfotiamine works!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2284330 Apr 15, 2011

When I started taking Benfotiamine, I notice within a few nights that the tingling in my arms and legs stopped. Also I felt a better sense of mobillity. Only problem, when I ran out of Befotiamine, the tingling came back. It really works for the neuropathy.

Benfotiamine tablets

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3279065 Nov 13, 2011

I continue to be amazed that this B vitamin takes away the neuropathy pain in my legs. I am not complaining, but would like to note that the pills (of which I take 4 per day) are very hard to swallow. As well, they taste quite awful. I have trouble daily swallowing them. They seem to disolve quickly. Thank you for the availability of them. I could not afford them at the retail store.

Excellent product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2247161 Jul 08, 2010

Texture is fine and I am sensitive to texture.

Source Naturals Benfotiamine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2287897 Jan 22, 2008

This one is okay, don't like the texture of it.

Ok supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1491632 Aug 13, 2013

I like that these Benfotiamine tablets dissolve fast. But a negative point is the relative high additive and filler content of this supplement

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »