RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽685.48

₽856.85

Экономия: ₽171.37 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2143084 Jun 30, 2009

This supplement is very good for relief of heartburn Thank you

High quality

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3048344 Feb 16, 2010

This is a high-quality product. I have a challenge paying attention to what works and doesn't work in my body, so giving details on a product is hard. I just know that when I take this I feel better, and when I don't take it, I notice a difference. It is also a supplement that is recommended for people with type B blood from Eat Right For Your Type, I believe is the title.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Soslgar, Deglycyrrhized Licorice Root Extract, 60 veggie caps.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1999653 Oct 07, 2011

This form of Licorice root provides much needed health support to the female organs and is routinely used by my family.

Great product...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2262549 Nov 09, 2010

heals the gut!

Fight Adrenal Fatigue

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3295917 Aug 26, 2009

Good product that won't raise your blood pressure!

Solgar - Top of the list

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3237124 Oct 20, 2008

Solgar make the best products. This one is great for ulcers. I will recommended.

11 years of preventing canker sores

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1898058 Nov 01, 2010

I had chronic oral canker sores for many years. 11 years ago I started taking DGL three times a day after reading how it can help. It's been a miracle for me. Virtually zero canker sores in 11 years!

An Amazing Product

Отзыв оставлен 4845457653881301211 Oct 21, 2013

I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and it was suggested that I take an over-the-counter product. Since I was against a medication, I decided to look into what the on-line site for hiatal hernias suggested. When I read about DGL, I decided to try the product and this was my second order. I am delighted with the results and extremely pleased not to be taking a medication.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

It is waiting on the shelf right now...

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1867804 Nov 02, 2010

...because I use hydrocortison for my adrenal glands. I understand it is better not to use both at the same time. But I will try Licorice Root when the doctor orders me off cortison.

great

Отзыв оставлен 5603351338869984388 May 15, 2016

got this for my father 'cause the price in my country is outrageous. he's really happy with it.

Позиции 1-10 из 12