Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Simply Organic, French Onion Dip Mix, 12 Packets, 1.10 oz (31 g) Each

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love it!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2384351 on Oct 31, 2011

This dip mix is wonderful...... love it with chips, veggies whatever....... The price is great! I add half a pack to either sour cream or greek yogurt.

Пожаловаться

The best french onion dip mix

Posted by Reviewer3342486 on Jul 21, 2012

I've tried to copycat this product on my own because it's SO good, but it never turns out the same. This is the only french onion dip mix I will be buy because it is free of every form of msg and tastes delicious!

Simply Organic French Onion Dip

Posted by HealthSavvy on Sep 07, 2012

This is fantastic for a quick dip. For crisps, veggies, on top of baked potatoes. Lovely. I have to use coconut yogurt, as I am dairy free. Would love to see a dairy free version somehow.

Love this dip...... :)

Posted by 4909619646299433565 on Nov 08, 2012

I have ordered so many of their dips but this is my favorite. All organic is a plus for me and i only use one half pkg per 8oz sour cream and sometimes i use onion power and chives for a different taste. I have also used greek yogurt. You wont be sorry, order it...... :)

Worth every penny!!

Posted by 5444875373822267417 on Jul 29, 2013

This is the best dip I have ever tasted. It's really easy to make and it tastes like heaven. I'll definitely buy them as soon as I finish my last packet. I was a little bit worried since there weren't many reviews about this product but I'm glad I bought them. It's the BEST!! You won't regret. I just LOVE it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »