Simply Organic, French Onion Dip Mix, 12 Packets, 1.10 oz (31 g) Each

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Love it!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2384351 From Indiana on Oct 31, 2011

This dip mix is wonderful...... love it with chips, veggies whatever....... The price is great! I add half a pack to either sour cream or greek yogurt.

No MSG!

Posted by Reviewer3201317 From Indiana on Jan 05, 2012

I am a sucker for good french onion dip. But I wanted to start cutting out all the "bad stuff" that I consume. MSG is one of those things that needs to go! I found this to be a great replacement to the store made dips. Just add it to your favorite brand of sour cream, mix it up and wait at least an hour. I recommend overnight. Then before you are ready to start dipping, give it a good stir. Done!

Пожаловаться

The best french onion dip mix

Posted by Reviewer3342486 on Jul 21, 2012

I've tried to copycat this product on my own because it's SO good, but it never turns out the same. This is the only french onion dip mix I will be buy because it is free of every form of msg and tastes delicious!

Simply Organic French Onion Dip

Posted by HealthSavvy From Australia on Sep 07, 2012

This is fantastic for a quick dip. For crisps, veggies, on top of baked potatoes. Lovely. I have to use coconut yogurt, as I am dairy free. Would love to see a dairy free version somehow.

Love this dip...... :)

Posted by 4909619646299433565 on Nov 08, 2012

I have ordered so many of their dips but this is my favorite. All organic is a plus for me and i only use one half pkg per 8oz sour cream and sometimes i use onion power and chives for a different taste. I have also used greek yogurt. You wont be sorry, order it...... :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »