Good but nothing extraordinary

Posted by 5386586818325990037 on Jan 20, 2015

This year I've been traveling more than usual to different climates and my skin has suffered from that. I get small pimples that often hurt and my skin gets really dry. Now I've gone chemical-free and I'm starting to see some improvements using this product and coconut oil. My skin is clearing up and recovering its moisture. It feels really soft after I wash it and has a nice exfoliating effect due to its small particles. The smell is fruity and warm, but really light so you can't smell it after washing out. However I have to say that I was expecting more from all the outstanding reviews. I will probably try other products when I finish this one.

Smells fresh and cleans well

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 08, 2015

This is too drying even on my combi/oily skin. I have restricted to using this soap only as a body wash. It cleans well, lathers well (especially with a loofer) and smells great (slight citrus scent).

So far so good

Posted by 5027342880221935874 on Jun 11, 2014

Tried twice. First of all it smells wonderful, I just love the smell I cannot stop sniffing it! It smells so yummy. Also it doesn't dry out your skin after.

Lovely Bar

Posted by 5259050292055330785 on Apr 08, 2014

This is such a lovely and convenient bar! The ingredients are impressive and gentle, and it's so convenient to keep this in the shower... it's one of the few ways I can get my husband to properly wash his face.

good product

Posted by 4997348203126833176 on Apr 09, 2014

I used for two weeks now and seen some result for my face and like how its smell

我沒有特別愛,但身邊的女性友人很喜歡它!

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 28, 2015

味道很舒服,但我個人洗完會覺得小癢,但它意外受到女性朋友的喜愛,只是後來沒有特價,價格有點太高~

A nice, basic soap!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

I don't know that I can tell a huge difference in body soaps, but I did enjoy using this one, particularly because of the smell. It was calming; the product wasn't drying or harsh on the skin at all.

Nice Soap

Posted by tester on Aug 17, 2014

Clean skin, feeling nice, highly recommend

A bit drying

Posted by 4644160673737388600 on Jul 23, 2014

But still good soap

quiza un poco fuerte para pieles sensibles pero efectivo

Posted by 4705891124733366544 on Jul 29, 2014

yo lo he usado para la caspa y creedme que me ha funcionado. En la cara, la ternerla muy sensible me la noto más tirante, pero me encanta el olor.