RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,930.64

₽1,931.28

Экономия: ₽0.64 (скидка 0%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

SerraPhase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2990738 Jun 08, 2008

Excellent Product. I no longer have pain the the shoulder and my range of motion has dramatically improved. I take 2 at night and 1 in the morning on an empty stomach. I strongly recommend it.

great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2478946 Jul 19, 2011

really eases pain--am a truck driver and my right shoulder is always so sore--Sedona Labs works the best-other types of this product are just enough different as to be ineffective

SerraPhrase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1584204 Nov 05, 2008

So far this product seems to be helping but not effective immediately. I really didn't expect it to be. The service getting it to me was very fast and that's why I order from iHerb.

SerraPhase

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2270163 Jun 02, 2008

It may have been doing something, but I could not tell a difference after taking all of one bottle.

User

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2824936 Dec 26, 2008

We have not found the product to meet up with our expectations for pain relief. We are continueing its' use until more time allows more reliable conclusions. Thank you

new med

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3047671 Oct 12, 2011

It works great-awesome

Serraphase

Отзыв оставлен 5247135318955495683 Apr 12, 2015

This products works a treat. Both my husband and I suffer from arthritis and have found this product reduces our pain dramatically. Can't live without it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Wish I knew how strong it actually is

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2631717 Mar 01, 2014

I bought this because it seems inexpensive, but it does not show the SPU-strength like Dr Best does, using mg instead of SPU effectiveness-ratings. I alternate between the 2 brands and my inflammation is at bay.

Позиции 1-8 из 8