RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,614.62

₽2,615.28

Экономия: ₽0.65 (скидка 0%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Great for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3109449 Apr 20, 2012

This product has a slightly tangy, orange flavor. Some people may like it, others may not. However, it works! You have to take this for about a month before you start feeling the benefits. I have had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 15 years. I lifted weights before I got sick, and have not been able to lift since then. Since I started taking this--for me it took two months before I achieved the maximum benefit--I am able to exercise and lift weights. I can't believe how strong I am! My strength and energy used to vary from day-to-day. It's not like that any more. I'm strong every single day. After being on this for four months now, I am almost back to lifting the same weight that I did 15 years ago. After I exercise, I get normal muscle soreness that goes away in a couple days. It's not the kind of pain I used to get from exertion. This has truly changed the quality of my life!

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен 4804930899283154309 Nov 24, 2014

Best tasting ribose product in the market. Best composition. Effective in the treatment of CFS (10 g/day minimum portion.)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Easy to use, but without results

Отзыв оставлен volcano Oct 23, 2013

Very good

D-Ribose M

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2698032 Nov 19, 2015

I have been taking this product for several years now because it is recommended for heart health (Dr. Sinatra, metabolic cardiologist) as one of the "fabulous four." It is also for muscle pain issues and fibromyalgia. It's is tasty and from a reputable manufacturer. Great price.

Can't do without it!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2637490 Jun 23, 2016

A great way to make sure I get a good dose of magnesium. My muscles have been less tight which means less visits to the chiropractor and acupuncturist.

Позиции 1-5 из 5