Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов до пунктов выдачи Boxberry

Customer Reviews

Sedona Labs, edona D-RiboseM, Поддержка для мышц и повышение энергии 12 унции (340 г)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)
Sort by

Items 1-2 of 2 total

Great for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia

11 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3109449 on Apr 20, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

This product has a slightly tangy, orange flavor. Some people may like it, others may not. However, it works! You have to take this for about a month before you start feeling the benefits. I have had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 15 years. I lifted weights before I got sick, and have not been able to lift since then. Since I started taking this--for me it took two months before I achieved the maximum benefit--I am able to exercise and lift weights. I can't believe how strong I am! My strength and energy used to vary from day-to-day. It's not like that any more. I'm strong every single day. After being on this for four months now, I am almost back to lifting the same weight that I did 15 years ago. After I exercise, I get normal muscle soreness that goes away in a couple days. It's not the kind of pain I used to get from exertion. This has truly changed the quality of my life!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Easy to use, but without results

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-2 of 2 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »

Eco Friendly Initiatives