Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Sedona Labs, edona D-RiboseM, Поддержка для мышц и повышение энергии 12 унции (340 г)

$39.95
$39.96
руб 2443.34
Экономия: $0.01 (скидка 0%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 3 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-3 из 3

Great for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3109449 Apr 20, 2012

This product has a slightly tangy, orange flavor. Some people may like it, others may not. However, it works! You have to take this for about a month before you start feeling the benefits. I have had chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia for 15 years. I lifted weights before I got sick, and have not been able to lift since then. Since I started taking this--for me it took two months before I achieved the maximum benefit--I am able to exercise and lift weights. I can't believe how strong I am! My strength and energy used to vary from day-to-day. It's not like that any more. I'm strong every single day. After being on this for four months now, I am almost back to lifting the same weight that I did 15 years ago. After I exercise, I get normal muscle soreness that goes away in a couple days. It's not the kind of pain I used to get from exertion. This has truly changed the quality of my life!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent product

Отзыв оставлен 4804930899283154309 Nov 24, 2014

Best tasting ribose product in the market. Best composition. Effective in the treatment of CFS (10 g/day minimum portion.)

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Easy to use, but without results

Отзыв оставлен volcano Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-3 из 3