Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Iflora Nasal Health

Posted by Reviewer2216068 on Aug 15, 2008

I tried this product and still had some nighttime congestion. So when I ran out. I did not reorder. But after a week I realized that the congestion was much worse, so I reordered and have been using it ever since. So, it has been very helpful while not eliminating my problem entirely

Impressive!

Posted by Reviewer2086831 on Nov 02, 2010

This really seems to work. I've been able to go off of my antihistamine without any allergy symptoms, save the occasional sneeze here or there. It seems to drain my sinuses, which is a good thing! I'm pretty impressed so far! I take this with quercetin and bromelain.

Works Good!

Posted by Reviewer2978258 on Jun 16, 2011

I generally get very congested especially at night, this really helps keep my sinuses clear. I started out taking 1 capsule 3 times a day now it's just one in the AM & 1 in the PM.

nasel Health